Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UFO Experience (2013)

UFO Documentary (2013) A comprehensive study and compilation of the clearest video footage of UFO's seen to date. Scientific proof, eyewitness testimony, celebrity sightings and shocking Space Shuttle UFO experiences never before seen on film, shown and analyzed for the first time. This film will make even the worst skeptics into believers.

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Looked like a couple of meteors, a cloud, some obvious CG fakery... but hey, anything unexplained is obviously an interstellar visitor. I could only watch a bit... Perhaps you could point out a place in the vid worth watching. IMO, anything can be faked with CG today... Easy to add aliens to a shaky, blurry video of nothing. Dub in a few incredulous witnesses, et voila... UFOtard bait.

Crop circles... There's your real proof (that some people will work pretty hard to mess with gullible idiots).

Comment

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

Not even original. I've seen prety much all that footage on other shows. The worst presentation I've seen in quite a while. It's like the producer taped all that footage off tv shows with a crappy vcr, transfered it to digital and spliced in some crappy interviews and called it "his production". Is this a joke?

• Kreatorkind
      Kreatorkind commented
      Editing a comment

lerber3 wrote:
      Looked like a couple of meteors, a cloud, some obvious CG fakery... but hey, anything unexplained is obviously an interstellar visitor. I could only watch a bit... Perhaps you could point out a place in the vid worth watching. IMO, anything can be faked with CG today... Easy to add aliens to a shaky, blurry video of nothing. Dub in a few incredulous witnesses, et voila... UFOtard bait.

Crop circles... There's your real proof (that some people will work pretty hard to mess with gullible idiots).

Are you calling Dan Aykroyd a liar? Perhaps you didn't see his documentary on aliens. Does "Coneheads" ring a bell?

I'd also seen most of it before, accept the interview with John Lennons girlfriend who claimed her and John had seen a UFO hover above them outside his apartment. It doesn't say its new stuff, just a compilation of what they thought was most convincing. It's just intertainment to me.

Comment

• lerber3
      lerber3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops... I thought you were serious.

You could have trolled us good by trying to support the video.

This was just a short crap.

• kissmyace
      kissmyace commented
      Editing a comment

Long Crapper wrote:

I'd also seen most of it before, accept the interview with John Lennons girlfriend who claimed her and John had seen a UFO hover above them outside his apartment. It doesn't say its new stuff, just a compilation of what they thought was most convincing. It's just intertainment to me.

that explains a lot   lol

I find it interesting that backwoods religious trailer park types tend to believe in UFOs, but self-proclaimed intellectual liberals tend to reject the idea of their existence.

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who's actually been to Area 51, so I'll wait until the thread fills up before I tell you what's really up. If it doesn't I'll keep all my secrets.

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I find it interesting that backwoods religious trailer park types tend to believe in UFOs, but self-proclaimed intellectual liberals tend to reject the idea of their existence.

Why?  I don't find it interesting at all. Not once has anyone who has claimed to be abducted brought back incontrovertible proof, which would be so simple.  All they have to do is bring back the solution to some unsolved problem, like Scotty giving the 20th century scientist the formula for "Transparent Aluminum". How about Cold Fusion? A way to prove or disprove String Theory? How to build a Star Trek transporter or equivalent?

Or even how to make sugar.  Plants do it. We can't take CO2, water and sunshine and make sugar.

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment

i haven't seen any stats that break down beliefs in the manner that you are suggesting. its more likely that you are making your suggest just to troll people.

my own anecdotal experience is that believing in UFOs cuts across all income and social groups, and that roughly half of folks are on either side of the fence.

nedezero1 wrote:

i find the subject interesting enough to be willing to look at whatever stats you have accumlated on belief in UFOs that are broken down in groups like income or social classes.

the strongest evidence i have seen that suggests UFOs to be a reality is the so-called phoenix lights. where multiple thousands of people saw a large triangular craft moving across the arizona skies.

here's a vid relating the experience of the former GOP governor of the state at the time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If you like this kind of stuff, these Paranormal Witness episodes are maybe the best of these kind of shows I've seen.

Comment

Video link>>  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlojrm_paranormal-witness-the-rain-man-ghost-in-the-garden-s01-e06_shortfilms#.UW9VsMrcR0A 

Comment

This is about Travis Walton, Video link>>  http://www.mojvideo.com/video-the-abduction-paranormal-witness/a9ac6b039ec24bbc9d97 

Comment

Working...
              X