Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the right wingers regarding Boston

If it's a foreign person that did this.... what do you think Obama should do?

I see the right wingers are just full of spit and no solutions. Not surprised.

Comment

We don't know enough to determine if this was preventable or not, but we are pretty sure it was not sparked by a youtube video.

Comment

• savoldi
        savoldi commented
        Editing a comment

testuser wrote:
        We don't know enough to determine if this was preventable or not, but we are pretty sure it was not sparked by a youtube video.

We know the local police screwed up a few times over. They were responsible for security.

moonlightin wrote:

Apologize ... a submissive bow to go along with it would be a nice touch also.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ideals Are Peaceful .... History Is Violent
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The fact that there is a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

Apologize ... a submissive bow to go along with it would be a nice touch also.

You get a Swiss citizenship and passport immediately, and a life long pension of $7500 monthly, and a house at a lake of your choice.

Nice **************** stirring

Comment

• Graeca
        Graeca commented
        Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
        Nice **************** stirring

Nice of you to comment, Twin Turbo...

They blamed Obama... what else could someone possibly do?
      I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

Rise above it.

Comment

Wow...

Some folks are really taking it hard that it may not be a white teaparty type that did this.

They're already frothing at the mouth that they might have defend Obama against the same sort of vitriol they projected on Bush.

Well, don't feel bad Moonie, there's still hope it may be a domestic right-winger that did this eh?

Comment

• moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Wow...

Some folks are really taking it hard that it may not be a white teaparty type that did this.

They're already frothing at the mouth that they might have defend Obama against the same sort of vitriol they projected on Bush.

Well, don't feel bad Moonie, there's still hope it may be a domestic right-winger that did this eh?

I theorized that a right winger did this. I didn't say I hope it was.  Though if I had to choose, I would choose the right winger. Reason: the ramifications. I think it would be easier, and less costly, to deal with a domestic terrorist then it would a foreign terrorist group. The last time a foreign group did this.... TWO wars were started. It was costly, it was ridiculous, and unnecessary.

The rest of you need to learn to read. I asked a question. I AM curious. WHAT would you right wingers want to see happen if it was a foreigner that did this.

• RogueGnome
            RogueGnome commented
            Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Wow...

The only certainty is that whatever is eventually known about this, you morons will blame Obama.

"Though if I had to choose, I would choose the right winger"

We're all shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.

Comment

• Bowe
            Bowe commented
            Editing a comment
            what if its a foreign right-winger?

will heads just explode?

• moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
            "Though if I had to choose, I would choose the right winger"

We're all shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.

Way to not get it. But then I don't expect anything different from you. And I apologize... that I spoke honestly.  Evidently you right wingers can't handle honestly. FACT: It happened. Deal with it. Also FACT: someone did this and yes I do have a preference as to who I would prefer it to be. I illustrated why. That some of you in this thread are going on as you are, tells me you WANT it to be a foreigner. Why? And what do you expect Obama to do?  If it's a foreigner that did this.. FACT: these questions will be asked. I'm curious to see what your stance is. I'm thinking you WANT it to be a foreigner. Heaven forbid it would be one of your fellow Americans. Cheer up lurker... it might have been a dem. facepalm2.gif

Attached Files

Moon: Is there any difference between the Boston bombing and US drone strikes that have killed thousands of innocents?

Comment

• moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
            Moon: Is there any difference between the Boston bombing and US drone strikes that have killed thousands of innocents?

I'm against the drone strikes. Doesn't matter if it's foreign or local.

• bluzboy
            bluzboy commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Link?*

* - From a reputable source.

Moon: I didn't say you supported them. Given that there's not much moral difference between them, Obama and Bush undeniably deserve the same punishment as does the Boston bomber.

Comment

• moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
            Moon: I didn't say you supported them. Given that there's not much moral difference between them, Obama and Bush undeniably deserve the same punishment as does the Boston bomber.

I know. I was just going to come back into the thread and deal with that (trying to head out the door). I'll do so now.

I don't think there's any difference. Drone strikes, I would think they would be target specific but they aren't happening that way. Bombs... not really one person target specific. Meant to affect large groups. At this point.... they kill/injure/maim indiscriminately and their usage is highly questionable. Obama is a jackass for using them. Unfortunately, because of the politician status... Obama and jr bush won't get their asses kicked for it. And I find it greatly disturbing that our local thug cops want to use them too.

moonlightin wrote:

Resign

If it's a foriegn person(s), they should be tried, swiftly executed and their country of orgin should be investigated by the CIA to see if it's gov't had a hand in it. 

If they did, then the country should be dealt with harshly. Also, a moratorium on immigration from that country.

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

Comment

moonlightin wrote:

armed forces

Attached Files

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

• Zig al-din
              Zig al-din commented
              Editing a comment

onelife wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

armed forces

I like those uniforms! At least it makes clear who they really work for.

Attached Files

moonlightin wrote:

Same as if they're a US citizen...find them, try them and if found guilty execute them.

I was reading, thinking what an idiot you are, until I realized it was on of my earlier posts !

Comment

• RogueGnome
              RogueGnome commented
              Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

Same as if they're a US citizen...find them, try them and if found guilty execute them.

Same as if they're from Texas...find them, execute them, try them and if found not guilty send a letter of apology to the family.

• moonlightin
              moonlightin commented
              Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

Thank you. I appreciate your forthright answer and your answering the question.

moonlightin wrote:

If the perpetrator are Saudis, it's time to invade Iran, followed by N. Korea.

.................................................. ..........

The words fill my head
            And fall to the floor,
            If God's on our side,
            He'll stop the next war.

... Bob Dylan, 1963

Comment

• moonlightin
              moonlightin commented
              Editing a comment

thankyou wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

If the perpetrator are Saudis, it's time to invade Iran, followed by N. Korea.

I think Iran is occupied with an earthquake at the moment.

Working...
          X