Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What person on HCPP would you least want to be like ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What person on HCPP would you least want to be like ?

Who would it be ? Hoddy ? Gallus ? Viscanti ? Burning sg ( viscanti) ? Hoddy ? Badger ? Quickie  the troll ?

For me, I'd have to say markoh. The guy is just totally brainwashed. Second would be robroy. He's a guy destined for a straight jacket.

I dunno, but I can tell you that one day ima gonna bang newbie chick, that girl gonna be mine soon!

i like palin.
    i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
    ~ yumpy

Comment

• GTRMAN
      GTRMAN commented
      Editing a comment

I'm pretty sure she would have more class than to want to have anything to do with the riff-raff around here.

Crazyfoo wrote:

I dunno, but I can tell you that one day ima gonna bang newbie chick, that girl gonna be mine soon!

I always check before I submit a post if it's something that could have been written by sloppy santa. If it is I delete and start over.

On the other hand, the forumite I'd most want to be like? Probably swimming pool.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment
      The faggots who are afraid of everybody.

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

I always check before I submit a post if it's something that could have been written by sloppy santa. If it is I delete and start over.

On the other hand, the forumite I'd most want to be like? Probably swimming pool.

Daryl Flynn wrote:

After Gallus, it would be Mossy Moss (no explanation needed). Then Sloppy Santa, because he has a raging case of OCD.

I guess I could handle being the rest of you for a few days, perhaps.

But, I'd miss being handsome.

lol... Finally I make one of these threads...

• EricFoss
      EricFoss commented
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

The forumite I'd most want to be like? Probably swimming pool.

I always respected Swimming Pool.  He came, said what needed to be said and left.  He never wore out his welcome.  

Unfortunately, there's only one Swimming Pool...

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Who would it be ? Hoddy ? Gallus ? Viscanti ? Burning sg ( viscanti) ? Hoddy ? Badger ? Quickie  the troll ?

For me, I'd have to say markoh. The guy is just totally brainwashed. Second would be robroy. He's a guy destined for a straight jacket.

Meh.  Marko is just a glib Christian religionist/creationist who displays his ignorance of just about everything in nearly all his posts, Darwin and the theory of evolution being the least.  Some of his statements relating to science or scientific theory or methods evoke outright belly laughs.  And I'm not the only one laughing. 

Robroy is just a plain vanilla doomsday prepper who, along with rhat/Timekeys holds the worst record for accurate prognostication that you can possibly have, that is, a 0% accuracy rate.   You can see better examples on the TV show.

Comment

• Microtilt
      Microtilt commented
      Editing a comment

I love all of HCPP and I want you all to think of me as your son and heir...in a very real and legally binding sense.

" id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

Probably either Visconti or yumpy.  It's not their politics, or even their attitudes.  I just don't see myself being able to function with so little wit and intelligence.

###### Why can't I post anything here anymore??? ######

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

I just don't see myself being able to function with so little wit and intelligence.

Look where its gotten you so far.

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Other than tossing zingers at you, what did I do to make THAT list???

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment
      You ate the Zingers first.

Trainset, Mossy moss, Fred fartbowski, that guy with a really high post count that uses babelfish to post from wherever (von something), that guy that posts anti-christian threads based on the latest lesson in his college religion course.

My litmus test is those who's posts are not worthy of response or focus on irrelevent insulting one liners. Life's to short to bother with that crap.

Oh, and this thread is a lesson in "judge a man by the enemies he makes".

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

testuser wrote:

Fred fartbowski,  

Whatever did FF ever do to raise your ire?

Help expose an alt, perhaps?

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

asd

Finally!! The Quickie has made a list!!

Attached Files

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

There's many I would not want to be, but the grand prize by a long shot goes to Rekel.
      Information is not knowledge
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Rekel
        Rekel commented
        Editing a comment

:smileylol:

• Rekel
        Rekel commented
        Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
        There's many I would not want to be, but the grand prize by a long shot goes to Rekel.

:smileylol:

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Ah, this takes me back, those wonderful sleepovers with all the other cool girls back in junior high!

And I get the title track.  How cool is that.

Comment

• Zig al-din
        Zig al-din commented
        Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Ah, this takes me back, those wonderful sleepovers with all the other cool girls back in junior high!

This thread does have that vibe...

Wait a second...you went to the girls' sleepovers??!!

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

I used to like that ****************. But, I was one of the cool girls.

(not really a girl) 

This year, John Ellis.

Next year, Shane Marley.

Comment

• Rekel
        Rekel commented
        Editing a comment

Hey Gallus,

How are you doing? .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Insufferably stupid is more accurate. Arrogant yes but for absolutely no valid reason. Fat ass paramedic who plays doctor on the interwebz and really believes he "owns" people on a daily basis. Davo... You're a joke Son
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Insufferably stupid is more accurate. Arrogant yes but for absolutely no valid reason. Fat ass paramedic who plays doctor on the interwebz and really believes he "owns" people on a daily basis. Davo... You're a joke Son

Somebodies vagina is cold.   Put on a sweater.  

• yanktar
        yanktar commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Davo wasn't among my top 3 or even 4 because the others are SO disgustingly obnoxious and hateful even Davo cannot keep up.

But, for all the above reasons, and that he is this miserable, angry, dissatisfied man who no woman wants to be around due to his arrested adolescence doomed to spend his life alone, all alone, ranting wildly about "lib'ruls", I cannot think of anyone whose life I'd less like to have.  Even the animalistic pigs like Gallus seem to be happier.  Hell, Gallus and The Rabid (internet) "Rev" just don't know better.

Even John Ellis, doomed by his cancer, has a happier and more full-filling life than Davo.

^ sounds like an underemployed Coleman fuel huffer
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

^ this. I'm always being called a lib on here. Of course in HCPP partisan hack land anyone who isn't extreme right is a liberal

Comment

• sirfun
          sirfun commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          ^ this. I'm always being called a lib on here. Of course in HCPP partisan hack land anyone who isn't extreme right is a liberal

I work with Amish people. The extreme right on this board are liberals.

I didn't know that he was a boozer. That **************** will pack on the pounds. Since alcohol is a depressant I now understand why he's such an angry man child. The self loathing over being obese mixed with alcohol induced depression causes him to overcompensate and lash out in here. Self medication at its worst

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          I didn't know that he was a boozer. That **************** will pack on the pounds. Since alcohol is a depressant I now understand why he's such an angry man child. The self loathing over being obese mixed with alcohol induced depression causes him to overcompensate and lash out in here. Self medication at its worst

While its true Paramedics tend to hit the booze pretty hard, Ive tempered as I aged. 

Now I rarely drink, its not worth the hangover when Ive got **************** to do.  

And besides, Im not that heavy, bitch.  And my labs are superb.

Working...
      X