Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Gmail users

Have you noticed they have changed the whole look and operation of their "Compose Mail" feature?

They took something that was fixed, worked well, and broke it. Seems to be a trend on the internet these days, but I won't mention any names. 

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

I haven't noticed because I treat my 2 email addy's as if they were ghey. Gmail is the catcher and my private email is my pitcher. Works out perfectly.

Comment

• Microtilt
      Microtilt commented
      Editing a comment

I was pretty excited about Gmail when I first opened an account.  I was going to migrate everything there and make it my primary client.  After subsequent privacy concerns with Google, a constantly changing interface and a decreasingly effective spam filter, I pretty much dispensed with it.

I now use it soley as my junk mail acoount for registering with sites with high potential for phishing and spam.  The Yahoo mail I used to think was becoming obsolete has turned out to be just A-OK.

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

Alndln3 wrote:

I haven't noticed because I treat my 2 email addy's as if they were ghey. Gmail is the catcher and my private email is my pitcher. Works out perfectly.

Your private e-mail account is the "pitcher" and your G-mail address is the "catcher?" Hmmm...

When it comes to e-mail, you're bum-****************ing yourself. 

Working...
X