Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard the N-word used properly for the first time...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard the N-word used properly for the first time...

Around 2 am, outside of a pretty mediocre nightclub, we were just about to leave on a taxi. Just outside we saw a black kid with a girl getting chased by an overweight hellbent bouncer, screaming "**************** off n*****!" I couldn't believe what I heard, and the guy that I was with from Ireland opened the taxi window and shouted, "you're a ****************ing disgrace, bouncer!"

It was quite traumatising because I've never actually seen racism in such a vivid form ever. Told some of my English friends the next day, and they were pretty shocked as well. They told me I should report to the police about it. I am hesitant to do that, though.

Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

do not report it to the police, they would beat the **************** out of you

Comment

radomu wrote:

Around 2 am, outside of a pretty mediocre nightclub, we were just about to leave on a taxi. Just outside we saw a black kid with a girl getting chased by an overweight hellbent bouncer, screaming "**************** off n*****!" I couldn't believe what I heard, and the guy that I was with from Ireland opened the taxi window and shouted, "you're a ****************ing disgrace, bouncer!"

It was quite traumatising because I've never actually seen racism in such a vivid form ever. Told some of my English friends the next day, and they were pretty shocked as well. They told me I should report to the police about it. I am hesitant to do that, though.

reporting the n word to the police??  i don't get it.

i miss you, mark
      r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• radomu
        radomu commented
        Editing a comment

It's apparently illegal here to use hateful slurs at people in public.

Traumatized...perhaps some therapy and counseling is in order.

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:

Traumatized...perhaps some therapy and counseling is in order.

He only gets the free therapy when he walks to the next police station and reports,

then he learns what a Joponaise is worth in England.

radomu wrote:

I hope that black dude wasn't too upset about being called a nerd.

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
        Hoppy Shimko commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you have a full recovery from your trauma.

Working...
    X