Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man v. Wild producer bit by snake! WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGE! STRONG STOMACH REQUIRED!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man v. Wild producer bit by snake! WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGE! STRONG STOMACH REQUIRED!

Spoiler

This gory bite pic will make you wonder what the snake looked like3 hrs ago

Well, we tried to warn you. At best, you're cringing, clamping your eyes shut and yelping out loud. (At worst, you're blurting out a string of unprintable words.) That was our reaction to this gory picture that TV host Bear Grylls tweeted, showing the "brutal snake bite" that one of his "Man vs. Wild" producers suffered recently. "Fighting the injury with courage," he wrote. Grylls, everyone's favorite pee-chugging adventurer, didn't provide any other details about the injury, so we have no idea where it happened or what kind of snake could do that to a person, but we're pretty sure we're never leaving the house ever again. [Source]

Damn...I thought brown recluse bites were bad...that's f*cked up!

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

I was interested in the subject of your post, but was not prepared for the graphic.

I would have appreciated some sort of warning about the photo.  You know, just some kiind of common courtesy.

Of course, I expect nothing less than some snark about having less than manly sensibilties where graphic gore is concerned, but the idea is still valid.

I can't provide a link because leftists removed it from the internet.

Comment

• rbstern
      rbstern commented
      Editing a comment

Microtilt wrote:

I was interested in the subject of your post, but was not prepared for the graphic.

I would have appreciated some sort of warning about the photo.  You know, just some kiind of common courtesy.

Of course, I expect nothing less than some snark about having less than manly sensibilties where graphic gore is concerned, but the idea is still valid.

Hey, man up.  :catlol:

Just so people understand, the snake didn't directly cause that wound.  The venom did.  Some venomous snakes have venom that destroys tissue, rather than attack the nervous system.  The original wound at the moment of the bite was probably just two small punctures.  That wound has been debrided.  A doctor cut away all of the tissue damaged by the venom to prevent infection.

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment

That idiot is still on the air?

His producer has ten times the balls he does.

• Opposite Day
      Opposite Day commented
      Editing a comment

Microtilt wrote:

Goraphobe!

Get it? It sounds like agora... ah, never mind.

It is pretty gross though, but a neat anatomy lesson. The foot feels a lot more solid to me from the inside than it looks from the outside.

Hoddy wrote:

Spoiler

This gory bite pic will make you wonder what the snake looked like3 hrs ago

Well, we tried to warn you. At best, you're cringing, clamping your eyes shut and yelping out loud. (At worst, you're blurting out a string of unprintable words.) That was our reaction to this gory picture that TV host Bear Grylls tweeted, showing the "brutal snake bite" that one of his "Man vs. Wild" producers suffered recently. "Fighting the injury with courage," he wrote. Grylls, everyone's favorite pee-chugging adventurer, didn't provide any other details about the injury, so we have no idea where it happened or what kind of snake could do that to a person, but we're pretty sure we're never leaving the house ever again. [Source]

Damn...I thought brown recluse bites were bad...that's f*cked up!

Hell that's nothing Hoddy. You ought to see the pictures from Sandy Hook.

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

• Ed
      Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much any pit viper can do that, including rattle snakes.

and definitely need a graphic content warning on the thread title.

Point for the snakes! In the war of Humans vs. (non-human)Animals, the Humans still definitely have the edge. 

Comment

Working...
    X