No announcement yet.

American gun owners: Responsible?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American gun owners: Responsible?

Kentucky girl, 2, shot dead by brother, 5, who was playing with gun he'd been given as a gift

Caroline Starks, 2, was killed after being shot by her 5-year-old sibling with his own .22 caliber rifle. The county coroner has ruled the death
    Silk City Music Factory: A Connecticut Recording Studio

Darwin stick

"My First Rifle" also known as "Darwin Sticks."

Attached Files
    Silk City Music Factory: A Connecticut Recording Studio

Comment

• Microtilt
      Microtilt commented
      Editing a comment

Geez, I really hate zoot suit rifles.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Philter wrote:

Darwin stick

"My First Rifle" also known as "Darwin Sticks."

I learned to shoot as a cub scout, and never was near an unsafe incident.

Attached Files

Philter wrote:
    Kentucky girl, 2, shot dead by brother, 5, who was playing with gun he'd been given as a gift

Caroline Starks, 2, was killed after being shot by her 5-year-old sibling with his own .22 caliber rifle. The county coroner has ruled the death
    Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times.

President Trump is living in his own fantasy world, and he is at war with anyone who dares to intrude on his dream with reality.

Comment

• fretmess
      fretmess commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

Philter wrote:

• coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

a) First off, the parents should be prosecuted for letting the child have access to a firearm.

b) Now, American gun owners are for the most part responsible with the use and storage of their firearms. Using one incident to paint all gunowners as being irresponsible is lame at best. As far a a legal gun will be stolen more than used in self defense you are going to have to post a credible link to back that up. Otherwise your emotions are getting the best of you.

a) Really? What about the child's 2nd Amendment rights? You are implying that those rights do have limits. What are those limits... are they parental consent only? Is there an age at which you are too young to have the God-given right of staggering firepower??

b) (yawn) Seems the gun nuts trot that 'argument' out about 100,000 times a year in the USA.  lol

Philter wrote:

Comment

• kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment
      Bad enough the newbown wasn't armed, but the 2 year old not having a gun for self defense against her armed brother is criminal.

• Philter
      Philter commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

Philter wrote:

• fretmess
      fretmess commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

These are very rare events, why stereotype all gun owners?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog_(journalism)

Why stereotype all liberals?  Because.....because Rush and Hannity do it.

A child with unrestricted access to a firearm? What could possibly go wrong?

Morons.

I wonder if he still gets to keep it. I wonder what kind of gun they'll buy him for his sixth birthday.
    Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
    The Report has been sent.
    [OK]

Comment

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:
      A child with unrestricted access to a firearm? What could possibly go wrong?

Morons.

Well, they did make sure it was loaded with ammo. facepalm.gif

Attached Files

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment

pauloduarte wrote:

• NOS68
      NOS68 commented
      Editing a comment

pauloduarte wrote:

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

pauloduarte wrote:

Philter wrote:

Comment

I would say most are... the ones that post here, I wouldn't let within 300 yards of my firearms.
      I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

Is there any reason why Lions are illegal to own in my state?

Comment

• Minning Around
          Minning Around commented
          Editing a comment

sdgails wrote:

Is there any reason why Lions are illegal to own in my state?

Yeah, Scalia didn't twist the Constitution to make it possible.

Working...
      X