Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama admin officials knowingly misled the country re Benghazi

The Benghazi Talking Points
    And how they were changed to obscure the truth

One of the more interesting facets of this cover up and scandal is how long will the sycophantic Liberal Media ignore this story. They will go along with this for awhile however eventually as more information gets out and their credibility is called into question even they will have have no choice but to deny their Messiah ....  at that point this will all get very interesting indeed.  Go Jug Ears !!!

It's the Videos FAULT !!!!

May 13, 2013, Vol. 18, No. 33

Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

So much for transparency.

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

beng

Attached Files

Obama admin officials knowingly misled the country re Benghazi

Amazing. Bush and Cheney force Colin Powell to present a false document of uranium ore sale to Iraq, and justifies a "War On Terror", that had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9/11/2001. Subsequently 5000 American soldiers die FOR NOTHING BUT BIG OIL.

Sorry if your "argument" sounds less than disingenuous. Iraq vs Benghazi is a 1000 to 1 ratio, you're stuck on "1" while the world looks at "1000".

Comment

I'm not sure.

What does Rushbo say I should think?

uh huh.

uh huh.

uh huh.

Got it.

OK, let's all agree not to vote for Obama in 2016.

You in?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
        RedRoadEnsemble commented
        Editing a comment
        Golf does encourage one to walk aimlessly around.

burningsg wrote:
      Re: Obama admin officials knowingly misled the country re Benghazi

Amazing, when George Bush pushed Colin Powell in front of the UN, to display a forged memo about uranium sales to Saddam Hussein, you didn't care. The very same memo was used to "justify" a phony "War on Terror", that had NOTHING to do with a War On Terror.

5000 Americans were killed for a lie, and you dwell on Benghazi? To say your "argument" is "specious" or "disingenuous" would be complimentary.

The Republican Echo Chamber just doesn't work anymore, especially after 8 years of Bush.

Comment

Working...
      X