No announcement yet.

Zombie Gallus

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Gallus

We can say anything we want to him and no one will care. 

Forum punching bag original.gif

Attached Files

Nothing's funnier than the old Boomer hippies on the left, publicly and privately, stuck in the realisation that everything they stood for has been rejected, and they are now dying dinosaurs, desperately grasping in impotent rage onto some feeble hope that there will be another Watergate in this country.

Their one brief 'shining' moment, 45 years ago

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Oh screw that, it's funny as hell.

'drater ami', btw

Nothing's funnier than the old Boomer hippies on the left, publicly and privately, stuck in the realisation that everything they stood for has been rejected, and they are now dying dinosaurs, desperately grasping in impotent rage onto some feeble hope that there will be another Watergate in this country.

Their one brief 'shining' moment, 45 years ago

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Oh screw that, it's funny as hell.

Comment

Everyone's infected and can only be killed by massive hurt to the butt. (Head trauma has no effect.)

Comment

• GaIIus
        GaIIus commented
        Editing a comment

Who's banging Sarolyn this week, failcat.

• Opposite Day
        Opposite Day commented
        Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Everyone's infected and can only be killed by massive hurt to the butt. (Head trauma has no effect.)

I'm gonna wait 'till I see someone like arcadesonfire shambling around and flinging poo. Then I'll have to admit the hoplessness of it all and just end it with a flood of goatse and tubgirl. Of course the true horror would be to find I was still here the next day. d

Attached Files

Working...
    X