Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally Got In

I was about to say forget it. About 4 emails that did nothing. They didn't know my use name or pass word after many years of using them here. With 2 failed past conversion, one would thing they'd get it right this time. This isn't rocket science

Welcome back

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Hai

I used all my evil and you made it. There may be a god.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

I simply logged in...no big deal.

Stonedtone wrote:

I was about to say forget it. About 4 emails that did nothing. They didn't know my use name or pass word after many years of using them here. With 2 failed past conversion, one would thing they'd get it right this time. This isn't rocket science

"They didn't know my user name or password," you say.  Did you not know your user name and password, either?  I have not heard of anyone who knew their user name and password but could not log in.

Shouldn't you be expected to know your user name and password?  If not, re-register.  As you said, this isn't rocket science...

Comment

• Big_Conig
      Big_Conig commented
      Editing a comment

I didn't even bother. Been here for 10 year and now I'm a newb. Whatever. It would have been nice if there was a way to retrieve a reset password from a dead email account though.

Working...
X