Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I **bleep** hate cops

It takes a special kind of **bleep** to be a cop.

Not a speck of cereal

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

Are you on probation?

Comment

• jzh
      jzh commented
      Editing a comment
      '70s cops were cool.

Give 'em a bribe or a donut and they're happy

Comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

And a special "bleep" to be a "bleep".

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
      ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• WynnD
        WynnD commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that the cops have given you some type of fine that you didn't want to pay. (Parking, speeding or some other type of penalty for stupid behavior.) There are those rare cops that are actually racist, but if you're a white male, your problems with cops are probably self-inflicted.

They're pigs until they prove otherwise. Cops half beat a relative of mine to death and then charged him with assaulting a police officer. Our local deputy pulled an old lady out of the car and beat her down. The same deputy is on tape beating another pull-over half to death for no reason. Cops steal drugs from the pushers and often wind up snorting with underage girls at parties. I often witness local police driving around with known prostitutes in the front seat.

I worked with a former state cop FIRED for blowing the whistle on a NJ State Police drug ring.

Comment

• Snaporaz
        Snaporaz commented
        Editing a comment
        you damn criminals don't deserve any better cops

you have exactly what you deserve

• Microtilt
        Microtilt commented
        Editing a comment

Well, it appears I finally have a couple of reasons to get annoyed by the new forum format.

First, I despise this chained quote 'feature' that gloms up every damn response in a thread.  I have crappy vision and made some fairly egregious typos in my post and while I fixed them pretty quick, I was quoted before I could repair them and now, I have to look at that mess in every quote stack that includes it.

Secondly, now that hitting 'enter' automatically jumps a line space, many paragraphs are separated by two lines now, making for unnecessarily huge response windows.

There, finally got my forum gripes in.

• bluzboy
        bluzboy commented
        Editing a comment

RevRomansky wrote:
        They're pigs until they prove otherwise. Cops half beat a relative of mine to death and then charged him with assaulting a police officer. Our local deputy pulled an old lady out of the car and beat her down. The same deputy is on tape beating another pull-over half to death for no reason. Cops steal drugs from the pushers and often wind up snorting with underage girls at parties. I often witness local police driving around with known prostitutes in the front seat.

I worked with a former state cop FIRED for blowing the whistle on a NJ State Police drug ring.

Da Rev!

Probably bouncing around a nice, comfy cell right about now.

FINISH HIM

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X