X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazi Beng

1634728546\_small.jpg

Attached Files

I can shriek louder than you can and my dad can beat up your dad
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I can shriek louder than you can and my dad can beat up your dad

but your mom can beat up both

She's tough like teh Mauser
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment

Yes indeed!

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      She's tough like teh Mauser

in teh bunker?

With teh RobRoy

Comment

Working...
    X