Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benghazi Scandal: Where was the Jug Eared POS Hiding... and why did he LIE ???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benghazi Scandal: Where was the Jug Eared POS Hiding... and why did he LIE ???

    Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
     
     
     
     
     
    Hey Libs where was this worthless liberal POS hiding that night....  and why did he LIE ???
     
     
     
     
    125 PM, Feb 7, 2013
    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

  • #2

    Treasonous ****************stain is treasonous.

    Comment


    • #3

      burningsg

      aerial

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4

        Bumps in the road.... 

        Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

        Comment


      • #5

        In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

         

         

        Probably playing Golf....

        Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

        Comment


      • #6

        Obama is a useful as a booger on a bathroom wall.

        Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

        I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

        Comment


        • #7

          It's ****************in pitiful watching these righties try and try to turn a Democratic president into a failure by yelling louder and louder about **************** they've been told is a big deal. Meanwhile all the truly memorable failures have been by the douches they cheered for.

           

          Headline: Benghazi ain't Katrina, 9-11 or WMDs. Clinton's BJ wasn't Iran Contra, S&Ls or Watergate. You guys are on the wrong side of all that is ethical and smart.

          Comment


          • savoldi
            savoldi commented
            Editing a comment

            Big_Conig wrote:

            It's ****************in pitiful watching these righties try and try to turn a Democratic president into a failure by yelling louder and louder about **************** they've been told is a big deal. Meanwhile all the truly memorable failures have been by the douches they cheered for.

             

            Headline: Benghazi ain't Katrina, 9-11 or WMDs. Clinton's BJ wasn't Iran Contra, S&Ls or Watergate. You guys are on the wrong side of all that is ethical and smart.


            Douches cheering douches. Who would have thought?


        • #8

          burningsg wrote:
          Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
           
           
           
           
           
          Hey Libs where was this worthless liberal POS hiding that night....  and why did he LIE ???
           
           
           
           
          125 PM, Feb 7, 2013
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
          How Come Other People Can Get Away With Jokes Like That?

          Face it Tea Bagging Neo-Cons...if Reagan ran today, you'd be calling him a RINO socialist! -- scott666

          Barack Obama must be kenyan - everytime he speaks they trot a translator out the next day to explain what he said.-- ToBeAnnounced

          And even then some people still don't understand.-- RogueGnome

          Comment


          • yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

            The Badger wrote:

            burningsg wrote:
            Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
             
             
             
             
             
            Hey Libs where was this worthless liberal POS hiding that night....  and why did he LIE ???
             
             
             
             
            125 PM, Feb 7, 2013


        Working...
        X