No announcement yet.

Benghazi E-Mails put White House on Defensive

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benghazi E-Mails put White House on Defensive

So I just read this NYT article: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/us/politics/benghazi-e-mails-put-white-house-on-the-defensive.html?hp&_r=0

Here's what seems to me to be the meat of it:

The C.I.A.

My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

nuland was afraid of the truth being used. 

she had the whole narrative/talking points changed. 

Comment

arcadesonfire wrote:

So I just read this NYT article: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/us/politics/benghazi-e-mails-put-white-house-on-the-defensive.html?hp&_r=0

Here's what seems to me to be the meat of it:

[QUOTE]

The C.I.A.

Comment

• SLO Rogue
        SLO Rogue commented
        Editing a comment

Looks like election year damage control to me.  Somebody will go down for it and the WH will have a black eye.  It is a result of hypersensitivity to public perception and, of course, the partisan political environment.  

It's a shame.  The truth is not as bad as the efforts to contain its perceived impact.  

This would all go away if the WH and Hildog would just say "my bad", and promise not to do it again. People have short memories.

This business of deflecting and pointing at Bush is just making the dems seem as if they're holding this admin to the same standard as the Bush admin, and that to me is dumbest thing they can do.

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
        Hoppy Shimko commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

This would all go away if the WH and Hildog would just say "my bad", and promise not to do it again. People have short memories.

This business of deflecting and pointing at Bush is just making the dems seem as if they're holding this admin to the same standard as the Bush admin, and that to me is dumbest thing they can do.

NO WAY ! It will all go away when Hillary and Obama are taken to prison .

• arcadesonfire
        arcadesonfire commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Absolutely. I just got peeved again reading RBStern's thread and someone says to him "yeah, but were you criticizing Bush like this?" It doesn't f'ing matter. All of us who opposed Bush ought to be working super hard in our heads to hold ourselves to a higher standard, and we've got to hold Obama and other "liberals" to higher standards. If it was wrong for other people to give Bush/Cheney/etc. a pass, then it is most definitely wrong for anyone to give Obama/Clinton/etc. a pass. Otherwise, the parties will each continue to walk over their constituent bases without fear.

Working...
    X