Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this be the end of Hoppy Shimko ?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this be the end of Hoppy Shimko ?

I have come to realize the "collected works of Hoppy Shimko" are gone , never to return.

It is as if I never existed. I could vanish and no one would ever know my greatness.

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

I have come to realize the "collected works of Hoppy Shimko" are gone , never to return.

It is as if I never existed. I could vanish and no one would ever know my greatness.

Hmmmm...in my case I'm glad some of my "collective works" are gone.

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment
      little hoppy shimko will always live on in our memories. who could forget his obsession with Sara Cuda, or Christine O'Donnell or his adroit method of turning a phrase.

no -- this is not the end of hoppy shimko. just remember the immortal words of Dan Wilson

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

• Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

quickie1 wrote:

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Hmmmm...in my case I'm glad some of my "collective works" are gone.

Oh boy.  Into the second page already and no one has taken a swing at this one?!?!?!

well, I won't either. Pot calling the kettle black and all that...

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Oh my

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
    ---->
    HERE

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
      Hoppy Shimko commented
      Editing a comment

Marko wrote:

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Oh my

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

You're wisdom will ever live on in our collective racial memories, and someday a newspaper editor will write a column entitled "Yes, Virginia, There Is A Hoppy Shimko"...  :cat:

Comment

nobdy cares, canada.

Comment

"Re: Will this be the end of Hoppy Shimko ?"

I hope not.

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

• kav
          kav commented
          Editing a comment
          HOPPY SHIMKO #1!

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

Hoppy,   no!

I was hoping to see when this place was "better", as you said. Looks like I'll have to take your word for it.

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
          Hoppy Shimko commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah yes, my younger days, when I devolved into nothing more than another pathetically inadequate partisan jester. Those were the days of folly. They are fond memories but serve no purpose today. We either grow or stagnate. I choose to grow.

Working...
      X