George W Bush approval rating now at 47%

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W Bush approval rating now at 47%

bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Great news for Jeb Bush and his inevitable 2016 run. 

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa/2013/04/25/networks-skip-over-abcs-poll-finding-bush-approval-rating-hit-seven-year

Attached Files

Ruh Roh.
    Interesting Bush is also more popular around the world, including the middle east-than Obama.
    Hope and change, he said.

I wonder why the heck the media chose not to cover this?  

Comment

• yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

Ruh Roh.
      Interesting Bush is also more popular around the world, including the middle east-than Obama.

ya, i wonder too! 

what's up with the press, stuff, anyway? 

don't they want the truth? 

isn't that what they are supposed to do? 

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

Ruh Roh.

47% approval.

Great News- only 53% of the country hates him now. 

Around the world? Who are you kidding? He can't leave the country for fear of being arrested.

Bush Cancels Visit To Switzerland Due To Threat Of Torture Prosecution, Rights Groups Say

Bush Switzerland Torture

GENEVA, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Former U.S. President George W. Bush has cancelled a visit to Switzerland, where he was to address a Jewish charity gala, due to the risk of legal action against him for alleged torture, rights groups said on Saturday.

Bush was to be the keynote speaker at Keren Hayesod's annual dinner on Feb. 12 in Geneva. But pressure has been building on the Swiss government to arrest him and open a criminal investigation if he enters the Alpine country.

Criminal complaints against Bush alleging torture have been lodged in Geneva, court officials say.

Human rights groups said they had intended to submit a 2,500-page case against Bush in the Swiss city on Monday for alleged mistreatment of suspected militants at Guantanamo Bay, the U.S. naval base in Cuba where captives from Afghanistan, Iraq and other fronts in the so-called War on Terror were interned.

Leftist groups had also called for a protest on the day of his visit next Saturday, leading Keren Hayesod's organisers to announce that they were cancelling Bush's participation on security grounds -- not because of the criminal complaints.

But groups including the New York-based Human Rights Watch and International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH) said the cancellation was linked to growing moves to hold Bush accountable for torture, including waterboarding. He has admitted in his memoirs and television interviews to ordering use of the interrogation technique that simulates drowning.

"He's avoiding the handcuffs," Reed Brody, counsel for Human Rights Watch, told Reuters.

• Stonedtone
      Stonedtone commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

Ruh Roh.

****************in LOL. Bush popular around the world? What are you high. He'd be arrested and convicted in much of the world. He's hated for all the deaths he's responsible for. WTF

Daryl Flynn wrote:

bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

"However, the Bush administration opposed the bill and it died in the Senate. Of the bill and its reception by the Bush White House, Ohio Republican Mike Oxley (the bill's author) said: "The critics have forgotten that the House passed a GSE reform bill in 2005 that could well have prevented the current crisis. All the handwringing and bedwetting is going on without remembering how the House stepped up on this. What did we get from the White House? We got a one-finger salute." [52] The Bush economic policy regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac changed during the economic downturn of 2008, culminating in the federal takeover of the two largest lenders in the mortgage market. Further economic challenges have resulted in the Bush administration attempting an economic intervention, through a requested $700 billion bailout package for Wall Street investment houses.

Most debt was accumulated as a result of tax cuts and increased national security spending. According to Richard Kogan and Matt Fiedler, "the largest costs

Attached Files

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• Emory
      Emory commented
      Editing a comment

Our memories evolved to gloss over the bad **************** so that we wouldn't kill ourselves. Think of some old insane girlfriend "ah, she wasn't that bad...", well, yes she was. I approve of GB being out of office, so guess I would be in that 47%?

And how does this equate with some sort of approval overseas? I live overseas, and other than some nut case Americans I have never, and I mean never, found a foreign national who thought highly of Bush. I admit it is a limited sample....

No surprise.  Lots of people HEARTILY approve of George W. Bush not being President.  I'm proud to be one of them.

Comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa/2013/04/25/networks-skip-over-abcs-poll-finding-bush-approval-rating-hit-seven-year

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/60/brvgd.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

It would almost be worth it just to see Republicans elect nothing but members of the Bush family for 25 years.  At least Jeb doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome like his brother. 

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

Zooey wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

It would almost be worth it just to see Republicans elect nothing but members of the Bush family for 25 years.  At least Jeb doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome like his brother. 

I'm glad you'll be happy with your next president, Jeb Bush.

Well, I think this puts an end to all the lib bull**************** that the Bush name is toxic and that America will "never forget". Or, that George W will even remotely hurt Jeb's chances.

Lol!!!' Hahaha lib fools blame bush for everything lol!!!

Derp!
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Lol!!!' Hahaha lib fools blame bush for everything lol!!!

Derp!

Benghazi was "a long time ago"

But everything is still Bushs fault.

Thats how it works.

Working...
    X