X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Santilli Draws Secret Service Attention

moonlightin wrote:

Good!

Pete Santilli Draws Secret Service Attention

Right-wing radio host Pete Santilli has drawn Secret Service scrutiny after going on a sustained rant last week that included a suggestion that he wanted to "try, convict and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina."

All Things Democrat first reported the news over the weekend, and Talking Points Memo confirmed the Secret Service's involvement on Monday.

There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

moonlightin wrote:

Santilli has reportedly signalled his intent to "offer his sincerest apologies to those who have taken him out of context, and who were offended" by the comments. However, he has maintained that Clinton is behind some vast global conspiracy to "stifle the evidence" about drug cartels, communist threats and "betrayal of Americans in Benghazi."

Ahh, the non-apology apology.

Weasel.

Comment

I would love to hear what the benign context for 'shoot her in the vagina' might be.
      x

Comment

• Ed
        Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure this is exactly what he wanted. The secret service asking him some questions, which just plays to his particular audience by giving them even more tinfoil to use.

• Microtilt
        Microtilt commented
        Editing a comment

slodge wrote:
        I would love to hear what the benign context for 'shoot her in the vagina' might be.

Damn good question.

Working...
    X