Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the driver have shot JFK?

He turns at the exact moment JFK receives the crucial head shot. The direction of the shot would be correct as to JFKs body movement and blood splatter on impact, and a close range 45 handgun would do that amount of damage. Also, eyewitnesses saw "fireworks" in JFK's limo.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but in JFK's case I can't buy just Oswald.

Anyway, feel free to add your own theories.

I think LBJ was likely complicit.

from the video, I would say it was his wife

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment
      Get over it, people. He's dead. If there was a cover up or a second shooter, there is no way it will ever come out. I think these conspiracy theories about JFK must be made up by the same ****************************s who are currently Birthers.

Daryl Flynn wrote:

He turns at the exact moment JFK receives the crucial head shot. The direction of the shot would be correct as to JFKs body movement and blood splatter on impact, and a close range 45 handgun would do that amount of damage. Also, eyewitnesses saw "fireworks" in JFK's limo.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but in JFK's case I can't buy just Oswald.

My theory is that you are a waste of oxygen, and it's been proven here time and time again.

Comment

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

The JFK assasination?

Really?

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Chaunch wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

My theory is that you are a waste of oxygen, and it's been proven here time and time again.

lol @ meth head stalker

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

Chaunch wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Your wrong.

It's a hypothesis, not a theory. 

Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis were two of the three hobos they took off the train behind the school book depostory and were also two of the Watergate burglers.

index.jpgsturgis77.gifhobos3.jpg

Attached Files
    Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Nope, Lee Harvey Oswald did all the shooting at an unprotected JFK.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I strongly disagree.

• yumpy
        yumpy commented
        Editing a comment

i've said before, i worked for a guy who was OSS and then CIA. 

Hoover hated him and showed me papers about it. 

he brought in a thompson he got when he retired from the CIA. lol! way cool anyway.

so he told me what happened in dallas that day. he was there. 

i can't say or i will have to kill myself. 

that sucks.

• larry50
        larry50 commented
        Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Probably the first, and no doubt the last, time I've ever agreed with you. 

LA smog is pretty much a myth now. Today it's 72 degrees and CAVU conditions, just like its been all week.

Comment

So you don't want to address your blatant hypocrisy regarding LBJ and Jefferson. Gotcha.
        https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
        http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

There are few things more ironic than jfk's real assassin describing his own
          shot and ultimately debunking Oswald and the grassy snow job
          . At the end of
          Greer's testimony here, he takes his finger over his right forehead and drags it
          along his right temple to his right rear. Note how Greer doesn't turn around
          and speed off until he's sure his shot connected

Mr. Specter.

Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition
          to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
          Mr. Greer.
          No. I had
          just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I
          believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in
          the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace
          of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come
          from here
          and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through.
          It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the
          eye

Mr. Specter.
          Indicating the right eye
          (Greer pointed over his right eye)
          Mr. Greer.
          I may be wrong.

Mr. Specter.
          You don't know which eye?
          Mr. Greer.
          I don't know
          which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through
          but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals
          knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead
          Mr. Specter.

Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the
          President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
          I
          would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right
          here.
          Mr. Specter.
          Upper right?
          Mr. Greer.
          Upper right side.

Mr. Specter.
          Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what
          was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
          The
          skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right
          side, going toward the rear fired by Greer

FRAME

Comment

• larry50
            larry50 commented
            Editing a comment

Anyone who seriously thinks that the driver of the limo killed JFK is seriously nuts. 

"Could the driver have shot JFK?"

No, but the 7-iron might have!

(Especially if Gerry Ford was swinging it!)

Comment

• larry50
            larry50 commented
            Editing a comment

yanktar wrote:

"Could the driver have shot JFK?"

No, but the 7-iron might have!

(Especially if Gerry Ford was swinging it!)

It couldn't have been a 1 iron, because only God can hit a 1 iron. 

It was close to Jackie's head but far enough right to miss her. The bullet impacted jfk over the right eye. In the last gif you can see the bullet path just right of Nellie. Notice the circular white area by his hair where the bullet entered, in addition to his rear skull coming open and off.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/head-shot-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfkautopsyrightside.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/back-exit_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

He was leaning left before the headshot, and for all intents and purposes died instantly, therefore he naturally slumped over to the left, the side he was leaning immediately before the kill shot. The alteration is shown perferctly here. The right rear exit is painted in right after the shot, then closes up again around frame 321.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/complete-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif[/img] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

Comment

• larry50
              larry50 commented
              Editing a comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvl9J0Hzwo

Bob Harris, in his own video ignores the rear exit wound by skipping over frames 312-313. It's right there for everyone to see. The back of the head gapes open perfectly between these two critical frames. The first gif is from his video and the second, much better, found online a few years ago. There is no way to refute what had to be there, was always there, but was ignored by folks like Harris who favored conspiracy garbage like two shots to the head. I suppose Bob could say he didn't notice it, but that would force him to change his view on the most important part of this case, the exit wound and the one shot that entered jfk's right forehead

Comment

I am not an arrogant or know it all person. I became obsessed with Zapruder in 7-09 and my work kept uprooting more evidence that Greer shot Kennedy. The cover-up is that Hollywood and hundreds of authors covered the truth by promoting the grassy knoll to the american public when the obvious assassin was right there in jfk's limo. They simply ignored the truth and promoted the government created theory which was an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission.

Comment

• larry50
              larry50 commented
              Editing a comment

tom newsted wrote:
              I am not an arrogant or know it all person. I became obsessed with Zapruder in 7-09 and my work kept uprooting more evidence that Greer shot Kennedy. The cover-up is that Hollywood and hundreds of authors covered the truth by promoting the grassy knoll to the american public when the obvious assassin was right there in jfk's limo. They simply ignored the truth and promoted the government created theory which was an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission.

Meanwhile.gif

Attached Files

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I don't really follow the JFK shooting any more. I don't believe it went down the way it was officially explained, but that leaves the whole thing up to speculation. And even if it actually comes out in every detail exactly how it went down, too much time has passed for any other explanation to be totally believeable.

So I just chalk it up to one of life's unsolved mysteries and defer to the very last line in the movie. The Truman Show: "What else is on?"

Comment

Originally posted by whiskey tango foxtrot
              Yeah and you can see the drivers left hand about four inches behind the steering wheel.  You can see it by looking past the passenger wing window.  Not pointing at JFK and not holding, or shooting a gun either. 

Your looking mighty foolish posting vids which directly contradict your "theory".

Greer's left arm goes over with the headshot in both other films. A  flickering video effect was added to Zapruder to mimic a hand that doesn't have  a fake arm attached to it. Everyone can see that both of Greer's hands  were off the wheel before he shot the President. YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR.

Comment

Working...
            X