Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top IRS official will invoke Fifth Amendment

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top IRS official will invoke Fifth Amendment

    "

    WASHINGTON


  • #2

    And you'll be ingesting your daily fifth of gin

    Comment


    • Hoppy Shimko
      Hoppy Shimko commented
      Editing a comment
      This story has legs. We demand answers from the Liar in Chief !

  • #3

    manofmen wrote:.

     

    Comment


    • #4
      Terry, at which school did you claim to make the "honor role"? I can't remember.

      Comment


      • Graeca
        Graeca commented
        Editing a comment

        prolurkerguy wrote:
        Terry, at which school did you claim to make the "honor role"? I can't remember.

         

        Which tells us QUITE a lot about you, Twin Turbo...


        Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

        Minning Around wrote:

        Todzilla wrote:

        Did the IRS target Tea Party groups because of politics or Because they espouse not paying taxes?

         

        Just wunderin'...

         

        I assume the right wing critics think the cops shouldn't pull over old vans with Bob Marley & Grateful Dead stickers on it, either.


        They targeted them because they were destaffed by 17% over the last ten years so they had to take short cuts. Pub slash and burn austerity is probably what caused this whole mess.

        It's like the Oklahoma tornadoe. If you don't want to spend the money on shelters then it will eventually bite you in the butt. Conservatives: Penny wise, pound foolish.


        If a tornadoe is coming should I hide in the potatoe cellar?

        And no, "Pub slash and burn austerity" had nothing to do with any crimes committed by the Choom Gang from Chicago. But I'll bet Jay Carney will try this one soon.He's running low on bull**************** excuses.



        If only you were...


    • #5
      "Which tells us QUITE a lot about you, Twin Turbo..."

      What is twin turbo? Why didn't you answer my question?

      Comment


      • John Ellis
        John Ellis commented
        Editing a comment

        Come on guys.......they ****************ed up. Just admit it and quit defending these losers.

        Oh wait, YOU ARE THESE LOSERS. 

         

        LMAO


    • #6
      By the time it fails to bring down Obama they will have moved on to a new witch hunt
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

        LithiumZero wrote:
        By the time it fails to bring down Obama they will have moved on to a new witch hunt

        Truth. And the American people are getting tired of it. At least I am. I don't lean one way or another. I see fault with both parties. But the witch hunt syndrome of the GOP is getting old.


      • Grumpy_Polecat
        Grumpy_Polecat commented
        Editing a comment

        "I didn't know"

        A popular phrase since Time began.


    • #7
      That damn motherboard. Wait.... What?
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • #8
        Interesting
        I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

        Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

        What happens up north, stays up north

        Comment


        • kav
          kav commented
          Editing a comment
          There is nothing wrong with anyone making a statement claiming to have done nothing wrong, then invoking their 5th amendment rights. Why does the GOP have a problem with this bit of the Constitution?

      • #9
        Moonlight, can you remind us of how you waited for facts about the Boston marathon bombing?

        Comment


        • John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          Moonlight, can you remind us of how you waited for facts about the Boston marathon bombing?

          Or New Orleans

          Or the Texas DA murders etc. lol













      Working...
      X