Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia toddler mauled to death by family's pack of dogs!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia toddler mauled to death by family's pack of dogs!

Georgia toddler mauled to death by family's pack of dogs

A toddler was mauled to death after her family didn't notice she had gotten out of the house, and seven of their nine dogs attacked her in the backyard, Georgia authorities said.

Monica Renee Laminack, just 21 months old, crawled through the doggie door of her family's Ellabell, Ga., home on Wednesday evening and managed to slip out into the backyard, Debra Odom, Bryan County sheriff's office administrative secretary, said.

That's when the family's pet dogs

[COLOR=#800000][I]Happiness is a warm gut pile!!![/I][/COLOR]

yep. 

Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

All of the dog maulings Ive seen were from pitbulls.
      They are solid muscle and they cause horrible damage.

Comment

I can understand how you feel that way,But many other breeds even small dogs have killed and maimed people. Seems that breed gets the most press coverage though. Really its the owner of the dogs fault ,they should be punished,No one should Ever leave a infant alone with any dog of any kind.

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

My Pit is sweet and lovable, and would never hurt a flea.

• Grammy
          Grammy commented
          Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:
          ,No one should Ever leave a infant alone with any dog of any kind.

I would leave a newborn with both of my Basset Hounds.  I would even cover the baby in peanut butter and be certain there wouldn't even be a scrape on that baby.  I had the lovely experience of living next door to a Pit owner.  Three of them.  At the time, I had to take my hounds out on leashes for potty time.  One day they all came screaming aroung the corner, took her down and latched on to her neck.  I punted one with all my might and it went airborne, but didn't slow it down.  I used the leash to reel in my dog and got her in my arms.  Headed for my door with these Pits circling.  Managed to punch one in the head pretty hard on the way.  No effect.  Kicked another down a set of concrete stairs and it spun out when it hit the handrail.  Landed on the sidewalk down below unaffected.  They were circling and readying for a kill.  Could have been my 70yo mother dealing with that when she comes to visit.  **************** those dogs.  

...**************** that, it's time to exterminate the breed.

I'm with you on this. Make 'em as extinct as smallpox.

But "attack dog" control is a bit like gun control, at an abstract level.

Comment

• bluzboy
          bluzboy commented
          Editing a comment

planteater-X wrote:

...**************** that, it's time to exterminate the breed.

Why stop there?  

How about dobermans and rottweilers?

Oh...and mastifs and German shepards can be pretty scary, too.  Might as well add them to your list.

****************ing simpletons.  

• Belva
          Belva commented
          Editing a comment

planteater-X wrote:

...**** that, it's time to exterminate the breed.

But "attack dog" control is a bit like gun control, at an abstract level.

001.JPG
          Big problem with that. Pit bull isn't the only dog breed that has mauled/hurt/killed people.

There is a pit down the street. Dumb one too. He came around going after these sweet things. Got his butt beat. So dumb he kept coming around for a rematch. Last time he got bloody. Haven't seen him since.

Attached Files

Hoddy wrote:

Georgia toddler mauled to death by family's pack of dogs

A toddler was mauled to death after her family didn't notice she had gotten out of the house, and seven of their nine dogs attacked her in the backyard, Georgia authorities said.

Monica Renee Laminack, just 21 months old, crawled through the doggie door of her family's Ellabell, Ga., home on Wednesday evening and managed to slip out into the backyard, Debra Odom, Bryan County sheriff's office administrative secretary, said.

That's when the family's pet dogs

Comment

"all pit bulls or pit bull mixes, according to Odom"

Didn't we all know this before reading it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the Dark Ages."

Comment

yeah, but chihuahuas....

Comment

• yumpy
              yumpy commented
              Editing a comment

haven't seen one here. 

me and my neighbors have 12 dogs total. 

2 labs, 1 pug(mine), bunch of ankle biters, 1 mutt (mine) and 3 japanese dogs. (way cool doggies)

we have a lot of wild dogs in the area also, they are no trouble. they run when they see you. 

i'm glad there are no pits around here. 

Working...
          X