Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the threads about the infant shot in the face go?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the threads about the infant shot in the face go?

I went to the grocery store and when I got back I noticed they were missing. Did someone go balistic in them? Whassup with dat?

Does it make you feel good at the thought of "liberals" being "butthurt", Donk? Do you think that's a mature attitude, Donk? ...erok123

And one of them getting elected would be a right-wing nightmare of incredible proportions. Imagine the incredible butthurt! It would be delicious!...erok123

I just posted in them a few minutes ago.

I guess liberals were crying to the mods because the scumbag wasn't the right colour for them?

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I guess liberals were crying to the mods because the scumbag wasn't the right colour for them?

LoL. Yeah, it was "the liberals" fault for bringing up race....

...oh, wait... they didn't...

Good for you though; you got to talk about race again!

• burningsg
      burningsg commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Exactly...  LOL

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I guess liberals were crying to the mods.........

****************ing hilarious irony.

did daddy get rid of big, bad Gallus for you?

Lol...

Hoddy wrote:

I went to the grocery store and when I got back I noticed they were missing. Did someone go balistic in them? Whassup with dat?

How did I know you'd miss something like that.

I'm sure you can find a "child mauled by pitbull" story somewhere though to comfort you.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Sloppy Santa wrote:

Hoddy wrote:

How did I know you'd miss something like that.

I'm sure you can find a "child mauled by pitbull" story somewhere though to comfort you.

speaking of ....

When will Spike Lee be tweeting the perps home address ???

b

Attached Files
    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

burningsg wrote:

When will Spike Lee be tweeting the perps home address ???

b

Spike Lee's a washed up joke.

Shooting a baby in the face isn't even on the same level as Zimmerman's crime.

Attached Files

• kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment

When will burningpp stop craving dark meat in his tailpipe?

Other than being a news item, what was the point of having a thread about it? It's awful. There's nothing to debate. Buncha sick ****************ing animals. 

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

Caulk Rocket wrote:

Other than being a news item, what was the point of having a thread about it? It's awful. There's nothing to debate. Buncha sick ****************ing animals. 

The point is probably three fold:

1) One group gets off on the grotesque. Browsing thread titles and their authors will show you who.

2) One group thinks that not denouncing = consenting/endorsing, and they think they're better then by comparison since everything in life is bipolar only.

3) One group thinks that it's extra special newsworthy when skin color isn't in "their favour", so they have to prove how they're discriminated against by posting stories like that one even though the story itself had nothing to do with race.

How about Jug or Plugs get their shotguns out and they blast the murderer in the anus?

Obama gun.jpg
    Biden gun.jpg

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

If this is the racist that killed the innocent baby then the racist should be hanged.

Racist.jpg
    Hangmans-noose.jpg

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

Comment

When will goddamn Obama and Biden say something about the son of a bitch that shot the baby in the face in front of the mother?

Where are those two Liberal maggots?

Comment

Hoddy wrote:

What has the world come to when infant-shot-in-the-face-threads disappear? What should we do in their absence?...

Inquiring minds need to know...

Comment

• bluzboy
        bluzboy commented
        Editing a comment

Sloppy Santa wrote:

Hoddy wrote:

What has the world come to when infant-shot-in-the-face-threads disappear? What should we do in their absence?...

Inquiring minds need to know...

Whine about Hoddy's sig? 

lol

Working...
    X