Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Obama less popular than Bush in the Middle East?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Obama less popular than Bush in the Middle East?

Why do you guys think that is?

x

https://www.google.com/search?q=bush+more+popular+than+obama+in+middle+ea st&aq=2&oq=bush+more+popular+than+&aqs=chrome.3.57 j0l3j62l2.4942&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Attached Files

Instead of posting a link, you googled us to a retarded American Thinker article from 2011?

Comment

• ­­ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, lol. Not sure what the hell that link is but as far as your question goes I'd say it has a lot to do with the fact that Obama is the President and Bush isn't.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Caulk Rocket wrote:
      Instead of posting a link, you googled us to a retarded American Thinker article from 2011?

No, I googled you to the search results.  Why do you think that is?

• newbie chick
      newbie chick commented
      Editing a comment

Caulk Rocket wrote:

A quick Google search proved that Davo was sourcing his claim for the hyper-biased and delusional American Thinker.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/07/obama_more_unpopular_in_the_middle_east_than_bush. html

hi

Attached Files

Comment

Because he's taking away the chances for massive corruption? Because he's not leaving, which they hoped he would do?

And, as an extension, why isn't he more popular here?

Honestly? Because a lot of people who voted for him expected a change, some of us thought he was downplaying how radical the changes would be, and it turned out to be just the opposite; he's not really much different that what we had. He upped the ante in Afghanistan, didn't exactly hurry our troops out of Iraq, they mostly left because they wouldn't give our troops a 'get out of jail' free card on abuse. GITMO is still open, as I'm sure the secret C.I.A. torture houses are, and the drones are still flying.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss . . .

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

Because he's taking away the chances for massive corruption? Because he's not leaving, which they hoped he would do?

And, as an extension, why isn't he more popular here?

Honestly? Because a lot of people who voted for him expected a change, some of us thought he was downplaying how radical the changes would be, and it turned out to be just the opposite; he's not really much different that what we had. He upped the ante in Afghanistan, didn't exactly hurry our troops out of Iraq, they mostly left because they wouldn't give our troops a 'get out of jail' free card on abuse. GITMO is still open, as I'm sure the secret C.I.A. torture houses are, and the drones are still flying.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss . . .

What I hope you would have learned, is the susceptibility of your side to manipulation.

Lefties turned into a bunch of programmed robots, mesmorized by the platitudes of this guy.

Yep, his speech in Cairo and criticism of Bush during the campaign raised expectations pretty high, but his policies have done the opposite. It's that simple. 

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Yep, his speech in Cairo and criticism of Bush during the campaign raised expectations pretty high, but his policies have done the opposite. It's that simple. 

I bet you loved Obama's apology tour.

Davo17 wrote:

Drone war.

Comment

Davo17 wrote:
      Why is Obama less popular than Bush in the Middle East?

Because he kills terrorists instead of coddling them like Bush did. 

Comment

Davo17 wrote:

x

https://www.google.com/search?q=bush+more+popular+than+obama+in+middle+ea st&aq=2&oq=bush+more+popular+than+&aqs=chrome.3.57 j0l3j62l2.4942&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here's why, you tubby, broke dope.

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/60/brvgd.jpg

Attached Files

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Bush dropped off pallet-loads of untraceable cash, and let it disappear.

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
            RedRoadEnsemble commented
            Editing a comment

I suspect it went into the the hands of irresponsibles.

• Davo17
            Davo17 commented
            Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
            Bush dropped off pallet-loads of untraceable cash, and let it disappear.

Yeah, we know how that helped the little guy.

Obviously, he's not even remotly close. WTF man

Comment

Working...
        X