Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here still claim to be a Republican?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody here still claim to be a Republican?

    i mean....most "conservatives (which is an identity crisis in itself) claim to be independent, or libertarian, or even possibly green.

    After the shellacking the GOP takes on an almost daily basis, do any of you still claim the Republican brand?

     

    Or are most of you voters who always vote republican, but are ashamed to identify with the party?

     

    Just curious...

     

     


  • #2

    I'll be a Republican now. I want the stock market and economy to crash and cripple the empire they've worked so hard to create, and the GOP can get us there the fastest.

    Comment


    • yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment

      i guess u can say i am. 

       

      are u a friggin lefty? can i have my phone and money now? i don't work. don't forget the food stamps and section 8 housing.

       

      oh, yeah, my meds and social workers and doctors.

       

       


  • #3

    I'm a centrist/conservative who is working hard to clear out and clean up the republican party. Our local state republicans, for the most part, are good. Our state is in the black and jobs are growing. On the other hand, the national republican party is a farce. Like Jindal said, they need to cease being the party of stupid. Bohner and McConnell need to be relieved of their duties, the sooner the better. The old republicans who still live in the 50's need to go. It will be a long way back for them but I'm convinced the democratic party will ruin this country with their incessant, irresponsible spending as they drive us to emulate the failed states of Europe.

    There are quire a few qualities I like about the liberal mantra; one is the level of compassion. If it were up to me, we would cease spending in any foreign country until all our homeless and destitue were cared for. I like the idea of a single payer health system but on the other hand ACA will drive us to the poorhouse.

    Until we are willing to accept and implement the strong points of both ideologies, we will continue to falter. Many liberals are content to see us fail because they don't like America. I don't know of one conservative that shares  sentiment.  

     

    Help me understand...we need to attack Syria because Syria attacked Syria?

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      Jack Walker wrote:

      I'm a centrist/conservative who is working hard to clear out and clean up the republican party. Our local state republicans, for the most part, are good. Our state is in the black and jobs are growing. On the other hand, the national republican party is a farce. Like Jindal said, they need to cease being the party of stupid. Bohner and McConnell need to be relieved of their duties, the sooner the better. The old republicans who still live in the 50's need to go. It will be a long way back for them but I'm convinced the democratic party will ruin this country with their incessant, irresponsible spending as they drive us to emulate the failed states of Europe.

      There are quire a few qualities I like about the liberal mantra; one is the level of compassion. If it were up to me, we would cease spending in any foreign country until all our homeless and destitue were cared for. I like the idea of a single payer health system but on the other hand ACA will drive us to the poorhouse.

      Until we are willing to accept and implement the strong points of both ideologies, we will continue to falter. Many liberals are content to see us fail because they don't like America. I don't know of one conservative that shares  sentiment.  

       


      Jack, you started to sound reasonable thee for a minute, but with this ^^ line of bulls**t, I know that you cannot hold an adult conversation. 

      Grow up and stop thinking with a bumper sticker mentality.

       


  • #4

    The only "shellacking" hitting the republicans is the same tired personal attacks, lies, and changing the subject that conservatives have come to expect from the left.

    Comment


    • savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

      Ed wrote:

      The only "shellacking" hitting the republicans is the same tired personal attacks, lies, and changing the subject that conservatives have come to expect from the left.


      Right.


  • #5
    Yep. Put a video camera on anybody for 10 minutes and then go through it frame by frame and see what you come up with...
    _________________________________________________
    band websites:
    http://www.JumpStartYourParty.com
    https://www.gigmasters.com/Rock/Jump-Start
    https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
    http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

    Comment


    • splatbass
      splatbass commented
      Editing a comment

      guido61 wrote:
      Yep. Put a video camera on anybody for 10 minutes and then go through it frame by frame and see what you come up with...

      I used to have a TV card in my PC (back in the dark days before I switched to Mac) and if you took a screen shot while someone was talking it was actually hard to get a good shot. When taken in 1/24 second slices people can make some really funny faces, but when watched as video you don't see that.


      Anyone can actually try this and see what I am talking about, even Shane. Ok, maybe not Shane.

       

      And of course in the first pic that Shane posted, the one that all right wingers must keep on their hard drives since it is posted so much, we have no idea what she was mad about. She may have had a very good reason. But that "thousand words" that Shane thinks it says doesn't tell you that.


  • #6

    Just Me wrote:

    I mean....most "conservatives (which is an identity crisis in itself) claim to be independent, or libertarian, or even possibly green.

    After the shellacking the GOP takes on an almost daily basis, do any of you still claim the Republican brand?

     

    Or are most of you voters who always vote republican, but are ashamed to identify with the party?

     

    Just curious...

     

     


    Your post says you're not really curious at all since it contains all the standard ear markings of the typical troll.

    As a conservative, I don't have an identity crisis at all, because I'm pretty certain what my standards are. Maybe you have an identity crisis with conservatives because your standards move with every changing breeze. I'm not a republican, because they are politically motivated & they are more & more following the standards of everything being "relative"....relative to maintaining power. As you said, they are now taking a shellacking, basically because they are failing to stand their ground on any of their former basic principals. Political survival is their agenda & that has no fixed standards. You can not be a republican or a democrat, if you maintain even the simplest, minimum standard that politicians should represent the good of the people, when you see that neither party cares in the least about what it good for it's constituency.

    People who claim to be democrat or republican are the one's that have an identity crisis.

    ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
    Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      stratosaurus wrote:

      Just Me wrote:

      I mean....most "conservatives (which is an identity crisis in itself) claim to be independent, or libertarian, or even possibly green.

      After the shellacking the GOP takes on an almost daily basis, do any of you still claim the Republican brand?

       

      Or are most of you voters who always vote republican, but are ashamed to identify with the party?

       

      Just curious...

       

       


      Your post says you're not really curious at all since it contains all the standard ear markings of the typical troll.

      As a conservative, I don't have an identity crisis at all, because I'm pretty certain what my standards are. Maybe you have an identity crisis with conservatives because your standards move with every changing breeze. I'm not a republican, because they are politically motivated & they are more & more following the standards of everything being "relative"....relative to maintaining power. As you said, they are now taking a shellacking, basically because they are failing to stand their ground on any of their former basic principals. Political survival is their agenda & that has no fixed standards. You can not be a republican or a democrat, if you maintain even the simplest, minimum standard that politicians should represent the good of the people, when you see that neither party cares in the least about what it good for it's constituency.

      People who claim to be democrat or republican are the one's that have an identity crisis.


       

      of course you are not, you, like all good conservatives, arent republican but just happen to vote that way in every election....

       

      lol

       


  • #7

    So has anybody?  Please don't make me wade through several pages of a Shane Flynn-trainset feud.

    "Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      note4note wrote:

      So has anybody?  Please don't make me wade through several pages of a Shane Flynn-trainset feud.


      Yumpy


    • trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol @ daryls quotathon again


      My gawd youre a dull fvk

  • #8

    30% off- Convert DVD to MP4 files to view through Apple TV on Mac 

    Professional Chef's Guide to converting DVD collection of cooking videos music concerts to MP4 files see the videos through Apple TV (ATV 3 included) throughout the house. 

     

    2013 Holiday Giveaway and Special Offers - Pavtube's 2013 New Year Giveaway Specials is processing. Hurry up and never miss the chance to join the Promotion to 30% Off DVD Ripper40% Off Blu-ray Ripper, 20% Off Bluy-ray/DVD Video Converter Ultimate, and buy One get one free (for Video Converter tools)!!! 

    Apple TV, as an efficient way to watch online video, TV shows, or to stream photos and music from your Mac to the widescreen TV for enjoyment, of course helps you a lot during the days. Well, what if you are tired of renting video or TV shows but wanna watch your huge collection of DVD movies through Apple TV on the big TV set? Generally speaking, Apple TV has its own format supported list (detailed info in the bottom of this article), and when you are about to play DVD movies using Apple TV, you are required to rip DVD to Apple TV files first. 

    This article here would assist you to convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included) with the help of a professional DVD to Apple TV converter for Mac, so that you can finish the DVD ripping task quickly and successfully. In that way, you are able to keep the high video quality. Here comes the step by step guide of Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac(Alternative Windows Version). (Currently both 30% Off

    Comment


    • splatbass
      splatbass commented
      Editing a comment

      kelly056 wrote:

       


      You won't last long. Nice knowing you, spambot.


    • Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

      kelly056 wrote:

      30% off- Convert DVD to MP4 files to view through Apple TV on Mac 

      Professional Chef's Guide to converting DVD collection of cooking videos music concerts to MP4 files see the videos through Apple TV (ATV 3 included) throughout the house. 

       

      2013 Holiday Giveaway and Special Offers - Pavtube's 2013 New Year Giveaway Specials is processing. Hurry up and never miss the chance to join the Promotion to 30% Off DVD Ripper40% Off Blu-ray Ripper, 20% Off Bluy-ray/DVD Video Converter Ultimate, and buy One get one free (for Video Converter tools)!!! 

      Apple TV, as an efficient way to watch online video, TV shows, or to stream photos and music from your Mac to the widescreen TV for enjoyment, of course helps you a lot during the days. Well, what if you are tired of renting video or TV shows but wanna watch your huge collection of DVD movies through Apple TV on the big TV set? Generally speaking, Apple TV has its own format supported list (detailed info in the bottom of this article), and when you are about to play DVD movies using Apple TV, you are required to rip DVD to Apple TV files first. 

      This article here would assist you to convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included) with the help of a professional DVD to Apple TV converter for Mac, so that you can finish the DVD ripping task quickly and successfully. In that way, you are able to keep the high video quality. Here comes the step by step guide of Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac(Alternative Windows Version). (Currently both 30% Off


      racist


  • #9

    I'd prefer the UK to be a republic.  Does that count?

    Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?


    Answer: because it was dead.

    Comment


    • kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment

      Gromit wrote:

      I'd prefer the UK to be a republic.  Does that count?


      The UK? That health care you have has ruined everything!



Working...
X