Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

No threads about the economy contracting?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No threads about the economy contracting?

last quarter? What's coming that will turn it around? Tax increases? Obamacare? 131 "economically significant" regulations?

I don't know about you, but my bank account is the biggest it's ever been.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• McLovin
      McLovin commented
      Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

I don't know about you, but my bank account is the biggest it's ever been.

Screw everyone else then! 

McLovin wrote:

last quarter? What's coming that will turn it around? Tax increases? Obamacare? 131 "economically significant" regulations?

I thought about starting a thread regarding Bernanke's plan to keep printing $85 billion a month in the Fed's continued debt monetizing efforts, but I figured it'd just sink anyway. Too many really interesting and important threads about guns and Republicans being fat poopyheads to bother.

Comment

McLovin wrote:

last quarter? 

Mostly due to cuts in government spending.  

https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
      http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

• McLovin
        McLovin commented
        Editing a comment

guido61 wrote:

McLovin wrote:

last quarter? 

So our economy now relies on government spending. that's not a healthy economy.

• lagger
        lagger commented
        Editing a comment

guido61 wrote:

McLovin wrote:

last quarter? 

yup smaller Gov't and Hannity was crying about it today on hate radio.Ironic  make gov't smaller the wingnuts about-face, call it a new recession (Hannity's words) and blame Obama for  .. what? .. doing what the RWNTs asked for   

no wonder they are becoming marginalized and irrelevant

CONs getting their hopes up?

--

Comment

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

SHRED wrote:

CONs getting their hopes up?

--

Have the GOP explained how attacking unions will raise the wages of the middle class? How do tax cuts for the 1% raise middle class wages? Does outsourcing raise middle class wages?  When has corporate  deregulation raised middle class wages?

Why is it that the GOP only seems to be concerned with the deficit  and debt when they aren't in the White House?

You know what's about to be contracting? The payments on my home and rental home.

Time to refinance. I should have done it late last year. I was hoping the fiscal cliff would push rates even lower, but, alas, Obama's economy has proven to be too strong and rates are up.

Now... what to do with that extra $800/mo.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• McLovin
        McLovin commented
        Editing a comment

FYI- In the fourth quarter of 2012, Washington spent $908 billion, which was $30 billion more than it spent in the last quarter of 2011 and nearly $100 billion more than it spent in the third quarter of 2012.

• McLovin
        McLovin commented
        Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

You know what's about to be contracting? The payments on my home and rental home.

Time to refinance. I should have done it late last year. I was hoping the fiscal cliff would push rates even lower, but, alas, Obama's economy has proven to be too strong and rates are up.

Now... what to do with that extra $800/mo.

Therefore the economy IS doing well. as long as YOU'RE doing well. Screw the saps that go to apply for a job only to find out there's 200 other applicants for the same postion.

The economy is doing great and debt monetization is good for us.

Comment

we all know what it says including you noobie chick.

insert the word get after can.

at least you can get some affirmation from some men on this forum...

please excuse any further typos As I am using the voice to text feature on my Samsung Note 2 phone

Comment

McLovin wrote:

There's this thread.

Oh sorry, did you expect someone else to do your thread-starting for you?

Incidentally, although you were trying to make some feeble anti-Obama point with this thread, it simply won't wash.  It isn't just the economy of your country that's contracting.  The same thing is also happening in the civilised world.

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

• Microtilt
            Microtilt commented
            Editing a comment

Personally, I'm still a little freaked out over the length of Kardashian's butt crack.  Not quite sure it's supposed to go that high, even for a bubble butt.

Working...
        X