Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China

http://www.prisonplanet.com/china-sinks-us-aircraft-carrier-during-war-game.html

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    January 25, 2013

China reportedly

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

China is surely a thorn in our side. Cold War 2 to come. We'll need a new Reagan to win it. 

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

Comment

• guitarcapo
      guitarcapo commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

China is surely a thorn in our side. Cold War 2 to come. We'll need a new Reagan to win it. 

Yea maybe he can triple our debt just like Reagan did so our country can experience the mother of all fusterclucks. Spending it on crazy military crap like Star Wars and stuff.

• WynnD
      WynnD commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

You would need a new GOP to be able to nominate a new Reagan. And do you really want a traitor in charge again?

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Right you are.

Lemme see.

I've got it!

Ted Cruz/Darrell Issa ticket in 2016.

s'gonna be great.

First order of business: Enrique Pena Nieto, tear down that wall, or we'll steal your car.

This is a very worrisome development.  I guess DARPA is going to have to give up the sand buggy aircraft carrier project.  :-(

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

• dblazer
      dblazer commented
      Editing a comment

Gee, the U.S. never played "war games" where they killed all of the Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Canadians, and anybody else we're collectively paranoid about (everybody).

The days of U.S. naval vessels sticking their noses into everybody else's business with impunity are coming to an end, hopefully.

I was in the Navy for nine years. Every time I hear James Earl Jones (or his clone) say it's a "global force for good" I just about puke.

Google links>>  http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=serp&gs_mss=chi na%20buyingU.S.%20oil%20gas%20leases&pq=obama%20ch ina%20u.s.%20oil%20gas%20leases&cp=13&gs_id=m2&xhr =t&q=china%20buying%20U.S.%20oil%20gas%20leases&es _nrs=true&pf=p&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&oq=china+buying+U.S.+oil+gas+leases&gs_l=&pbx=1 &bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=94e32a4cea89f529&b iw=1680&bih=900 

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

Billy Mitchell proved he could bomb a warship in 1921.

Needless to say we didn't say "oh crap ships are obsolete".

This will just cause new countermeasures to be developed, which always have benefits to civilian industries.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment

it was back during the falklands war when the the exocet missiles were used against british ships that the implications of anti-ship missiles in modern warfare was made clear.

In 1982, during the Falklands War, the Exocet became noted worldwide when Argentine Navy

I'm glad the dirt doesn't shoot back.

Boo

Comment

Working...
    X