Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maturity Level of the Left

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ok we got it so stop discussing it and be gone
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • #17
      Yump... Put down the bottle. You post the dumbest **************** this side of jack walker
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • yumpy
        yumpy commented
        Editing a comment

        LithiumZero wrote:
        Yump... Put down the bottle. You post the dumbest **************** this side of jack walker

        really!

        lol. guess you don't read the postings too close, here at pp.


    • #18
      LOL @ buckethead's Internet grudges

      Comment


      • John Ellis
        John Ellis commented
        Editing a comment

        prolurkerguy wrote:
        LOL @ buckethead's Internet grudges

         


      • buckethead99
        buckethead99 commented
        Editing a comment

        prolurkerguy wrote:
        LOL @ buckethead's Internet grudges
        I admit I have a grudge against Racist, Sexist, Anti-Scientific Homophobic hate mongers from the Right wing. Report me for it.

    • #19

      John Ellis wrote:

       Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

       I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

      They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

      I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


      I can't say I've seen anything more childish than this in the last few days.  I'm thinking it's because it's a simplisitic, self-tipping straw man with no basis in fact.

      I agree that you're kinda funny and kinda sad. But not so funny as sad.

      Comment


      • #20

        Nice work, Bluz. Keep the pressure on

        FLOTUS, unlike Ann Romney

        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #21

          John Ellis wrote:

           Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

           I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

          They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

          I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


          Yet another attempt to provoke a fight from you John.

           

          Will you ever grow up?

           

          Incidentally, I'm of 'the left' (reall left, not the right-of-centre thing that you Americans call left), and I don't even want the royalty we have in my country, let alone the sham royalty you're pretending to have in the colonies.

          Only three things are important: Love, peace and pale ale.

          Comment


          • John Ellis
            John Ellis commented
            Editing a comment

            Gromit wrote:

            John Ellis wrote:

             Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

             I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

            They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

            I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


            Yet another attempt to provoke a fight from you John.

             

            Will you ever grow up?

             

            Incidentally, I'm of 'the left' (reall left, not the right-of-centre thing that you Americans call left), and I don't even want the royalty we have in my country, let alone the sham royalty you're pretending to have in the colonies.


            It's a 2 month old thread that someone necro'ed

             Calm down Tim


        • #22

          John Ellis wrote:

           Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

           I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

          They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

          I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


          Huh. What's really funny is the righties going over to TOJ and throwing tantrums there while everyone else is trying to have a discussion. You wouldn't know anything about THAT, would you? Ellis?

          Comment


          • Daryl Flynn
            Daryl Flynn commented
            Editing a comment

            moonlightin wrote:

            John Ellis wrote:

             Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

             I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

            They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

            I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


            Huh. What's really funny is the righties going over to TOJ and throwing tantrums there while everyone else is trying to have a discussion. You wouldn't know anything about THAT, would you? Ellis?

            What's really funny is that you guys said you would "kick our asses" if we came over there. The opposite seems to be happening.


          • yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

            moonlightin wrote:

            John Ellis wrote:

             Has anyone else noticed an increase in the childish tantrums of the left? 

             I'm thinking it's because their king has been such a disappointment.

            They continue to get what they want and they're still not happy.

            I find it kinda funny and kinda sad. 


            Huh. What's really funny is the righties going over to TOJ and throwing tantrums there while everyone else is trying to have a discussion. You wouldn't know anything about THAT, would you? Ellis?

            lol @ "discussion" at TOJ, more like disgusting. 


        • #23
          Didn't moonlight and Erik say that they weren't ever going to post here again?

          Comment


          • moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

            prolurkerguy wrote:
            Didn't moonlight and Erik say that they weren't ever going to post here again?
            I said I was going to try posting here less. And I have done so. I said I also wouldn't come back unless davo was gone. He's gone. Any other complaints? Take it up with someone else who cares.








        Working...
        X