Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation rates at a 40 year high

National public high school graduation rate at a four-decade high

Source: Washington Post

The percentage of students at public high schools who graduate on time has reached its highest level in nearly 40 years, according to the most recent federal government estimates released Tuesday.

Based on data collected from the states for the Class of 2010, the National Center for Education Statistics estimated that 78 percent of students across the country earned a diploma within four years of starting high school. The graduation rate was last at that level in 1974, officials said.

Notable in 2010 was the rise in the percentage of Hispanic students who graduate on time, with a 10-point jump over the past five years, to 71.4 percent. Hispanics are the nation

kidz realize that the dumb-dumb jobs are insourced to illegal aliens or outsourced overseas.

Comment

• willhaven
      willhaven commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks Obama!

Education is the key to a self-reliance and a productive life, especially for minorities.

Therefore the left hates it.

Comment

• Another Brick
      Another Brick commented
      Editing a comment
      I vote yes on every school bond issue. I guess that makes me a conservative.

• willhaven
      willhaven commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Education is the key to a self-reliance and a productive life, especially for minorities.

*right

• New Trail
      New Trail commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

That's bull$*^+

Working...
X