Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yumpy:
    sorry, it must be man made global warming.
    or just a bunch of random photons having a party.
    what the hell is wrong with you?
    explain it like u mean it, bitch.
    and this is only on this planet. when u get your ****************in science guys off their asses and get us off this ****************in rock, maybe you will see the hand of God more clearly.
    ------------
    Uhm we've been off this rock many times since the 60s. We've sent probes all through the solar system, and beyond. So far no sign of God under any rock we've looked under, including the one you've been living under for the past 60 years!

    Yumpy:
    what part of, "HE is all around us" that you can't figure out? it's all there for the taking.
    you ****************ers better hope HE doesn't speak to you, you probably would not like what you hear.
    oh yeah, i guess i destroyed your stereotypical christian profile.
    ------------------------
    Air is all around us. Atoms matter, energy, and space are all around us. But where is your god? Hiding in the gaps as usual. He gets smaller and smaller every day. If he is in fact everywhere, he's given us no way to differentiate him from nature, and there's no reason to assume he is any different from nature.

    Why isn't your god speaking to us Yumpy? If he has no desire for anyone to go to hell then why isn't HE trying to have a real conversation with us directly. If God exists I truly look forward to having a nice long conversation with him. If he's as loving and understanding as you say then he will ansolutely understand my reasons for not believing in him. And honestly he has a lot of explaining to do.

    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

    - Frank Zappa

    Comment


    • yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment

      photon9 wrote:
      Yumpy:
      sorry, it must be man made global warming.
      or just a bunch of random photons having a party.
      what the hell is wrong with you?
      explain it like u mean it, bitch.
      and this is only on this planet. when u get your ****************in science guys off their asses and get us off this ****************in rock, maybe you will see the hand of God more clearly.
      ------------
      Uhm we've been off this rock many times since the 60s. We've sent probes all through the solar system, and beyond. So far no sign of God under any rock we've looked under, including the one you've been living under for the past 60 years!

      Yumpy:
      what part of, "HE is all around us" that you can't figure out? it's all there for the taking.
      you ****************ers better hope HE doesn't speak to you, you probably would not like what you hear.
      oh yeah, i guess i destroyed your stereotypical christian profile.
      ------------------------
      Air is all around us. Atoms matter, energy, and space are all around us. But where is your god? Hiding in the gaps as usual. He gets smaller and smaller every day. If he is in fact everywhere, he's given us no way to differentiate him from nature, and there's no reason to assume he is any different from nature.

      Why isn't your god speaking to us Yumpy? If he has no desire for anyone to go to hell then why isn't HE trying to have a real conversation with us directly. If God exists I truly look forward to having a nice long conversation with him. If he's as loving and understanding as you say then he will ansolutely understand my reasons for not believing in him. And honestly he has a lot of explaining to do.


      HE IS speaking to us, everyday. every moment. some people are deaf.

      you can't separate God from nature and you can't find Him using qualitative or quantitative analysis.

      He made everything. we have to kick it up a notch, ourselves, to believe. 

      too much for some people, i guess. 

      and it's BS that we know anything about the universe, let alone on our own planet or even ourselves. a couple of toys, doesen't do that much for us. we need to be there. 

      you people think we should be in a zoo. taken care of and on display, everyday.

      we control our own destiny, as a whole. that is freedom at the utmost. beyond politics.

       

       

       

       

       

       


  • No one said Yumpy was the sharpest tool in the shed lol! Although compared to SBM he's an Einstein.
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

    - Frank Zappa

    Comment


    • DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

      photon9 wrote:
      No one said Yumpy was the sharpest tool in the shed lol! Although compared to SBM he's an Einstein.

      Not saying much. Teh CatboxMan could lose two out of three in 'checkers' to the average nine year-old.


  • Why don't you all accept Jesus Christ into your life and have a new life free of sin? You will gain eternal life!

    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • Red Ant
      Red Ant commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      Why don't you all accept Jesus Christ into your life and have a new life free of sin? You will gain eternal life!


      Because I:


      A) Don't accept the concept of "sin", in particular of "original sin" - as far as I am concerned, I already live a life free of "sin".

      B) Cannot accept Jesus Christ into my life as I don't believe in his (or anyone else's) divinity.


      C) Don't believe in either eternal life, nor the ability to gain it through a deity I don't believe in.

       

      Satisfied?


  • The True Word of the Day!

    Jesus speaking says!

    John 15:4-10
     
    4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

    5

    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

      Glory to God!!  If not for him I would have parished.


    • Hoppy Shimko
      Hoppy Shimko commented
      Editing a comment


      4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

      5


  • The Real Reason to accept Jesus Christ into your Life is to spend eternity with God and not spend and eternity without God in a firery lake! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! 

    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • Permanoobie2
      Permanoobie2 commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan : The Real Reason to accept Jesus Christ into your Life is to spend eternity with God and not spend and eternity without God in a firery lake! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior!

       

      The reader at large may wish to consider that user StompboxMan has stated a position wherein noone knows for certain what happens to an "unbeliever" (presumably a believe of user StompboxMan's model of Christ  note hoever this model hasbeen internally inconsistent) when they die.
      Furthermore the reader may wish to consider user StompboxMan has stated his position that he may fabricate false information without compunction.


    • moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      The Real Reason to accept Jesus Christ into your Life is to spend eternity with God and not spend and eternity without God in a firery lake! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! 




      where is this firery lake? this firery lake, it exists becasue god loves us, doesnt want us to be cast into a firery lake?  you dont see the obvious contradictiion there? 


    • DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      The Real Reason to accept Jesus Christ into your Life is to spend eternity with God and not spend and eternity without God in a firery lake! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! 


      I'm spending eternity with :heart:GloriousLordPuff :heart: THE Magic Dragon, who will piss in your "firery" lake, and then make Jebus drink it. :cat: :catlol: :manlol: :robotlol: :smileylol: :womanlol: 

       


  • I proclaim a glorious work of God today!
    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • BigMac5
      BigMac5 commented
      Editing a comment

      On the first day Man created God...the end. 


  • John 1: 1-5

    The Eternal Word

    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • Zig al-din
      Zig al-din commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:
      John 1: 1-5

      The Eternal Word

      1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

       

      Meh,,,reconstituted pagan (Greek) philosophy. 


  • Revelation 20: 6
    6 aBlessed and holy is he that hath part in the bfirst cresurrection: on such the dsecond death hath no power, but they shall be epriests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:
      Revelation 20: 6
      6 aBlessed and holy is he that hath part in the bfirst cresurrection: on such the dsecond death hath no power, but they shall be epriests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

      What in hell is an "ePriest"???? 130 IQ in base 8 is an 88 IQ in base 10.


  • 2 questions!

    1. If someone made up the concept of eternal life told in the Bible. How was that possible? Early man didn't have that much imagination.

    2. If someone dies for you, iisn't that a good thing? So why not accept that Jesus Christ died for your bad self?

     

    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      2 questions!

      1. If someone made up the concept of eternal life told in the Bible. How was that possible? Early man didn't have that much imagination.

      2. If someone dies for you, iisn't that a good thing? So why not accept that Jesus Christ died for your bad self?

       

      1.  the bible and the stories that make it up were not written by early man. they were written by modern men with the same intelligence than you. correction -- far more intelligence than you.

       

      2. no -- it isnt. I dont want anyone dying for me. I didn't not ask anyone to die for me. if he'd asked me to begin with, I could have given hin a heads up. 


    • yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      2 questions!

      1. If someone made up the concept of eternal life told in the Bible. How was that possible? Early man didn't have that much imagination.

      2. If someone dies for you, iisn't that a good thing? So why not accept that Jesus Christ died for your bad self?

       


       

      Right. 

      So the Greeks and Romans didn't have the Elysian fields. 

      The Hindus and their offshoot, Buddhism, don't have reincarnation. (the Buddha lived 500 years before Jesus)

      The Egyptians didn't mummify their pharoahs and prepare them for the Afterlife 1000 years before Abraham.

      The Japanese didn't worship their ancestors, nor did the shamanist religions of Africa and the Americas.

      None of this happened, right?  Except it did.  Your assertion is flat-out crap. As usual.


    • ­­ commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      2 questions!

      1. If someone made up the concept of eternal life told in the Bible. How was that possible? Early man didn't have that much imagination.

      2. If someone dies for you, iisn't that a good thing? So why not accept that Jesus Christ died for your bad self?

       


      Oh man, this guy's trolling you all hard.

      Attached Files

  • I read 2 members say someone dying for them was not a good thing. Who are you fools? If a fireman dies while saving your child. That is a good thing! The family and the child would be very grateful to the fireman and his family.
    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but how is it a good thing for the family of the fireman? You pagans only think of yourselves

  • "Psyche" - Greek word meaning 'soul'.

    Comment


    • It's just derivative, overcooked pagan ideas with a slight twist. If they went back to the original stuff, they'd have something. 

      Comment


      • Markoh:
        Just being real here - you don't understand the theory, I make you nervous because I do, and don't accept it
        --------------
        Lol!
        Information is not knowledge
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

        - Frank Zappa

        Comment


        • Markoh:
          Nope, not trolling. I was going down this path because of something mooger said in another thread, where he related some pseudo-scientific explanation of why babies are cute, then added "or so they say". That kind of healthy common sense skepticism is pretty lacking on here - it's ONLY applied to the Bible, and I'm right to point out how bogus that is.
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          Except when it's applied to babies lol!
          Information is not knowledge
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

          - Frank Zappa

          Comment


          • Inverted pentagram

            Tetragrammaton

            Baphomet

            The squatting Hebrew letters at each of the points of thepentagram read "?????????" starting from the lowest point and reading counter-clockwise. Translated, this is Leviathan (LVIThN), a sea creature that originated from Judaic mythology. The image of Leviathan has many complex meanings, many of which apply to its use in the Sigil of Baphomet, most notably because Leviathan is commonly associated with Satan in Christian beliefs. This symbol originally had no connection to Satan, Christianity or the devil until theSpanish Inquisition, when any pagan symbol, religion, or practice was considered "The Devil's Work".
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil\_of\_Baphomet

            Let he with wisdom understand.

            Attached Files

            Comment













            Working...
            X