Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Holy Word of God for Today!

1 Peter 1: 3 - 5

A Heavenly Inheritance

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

www.biblegateway.com

StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

Comment

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Holy Word of God for Today!

1 Peter 1: 3 - 5

A Heavenly Inheritance

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

www.biblegateway.com

Go away.   You're boring us to death.

I agree, the Qur'an's much more interesting.

Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

Yesterday was epic fail Christian day. They should be happy if they can keep the stupid to merely a fail level.
      Information is not knowledge
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your support! Continue your good work in me, help me prosper!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

Let the Lord Jesus Christ speak to your heart!

John 5:24-47

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• larry50
            larry50 commented
            Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Let the Lord Jesus Christ speak to your heart!

John 5:24-47

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son

I think Larry50 should stay, and MargeHowell. I like their contributions.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
            DesertDirtDog commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            I think Larry50 should stay, and MargeHowell. I like their contributions.

I second this suggestion.

No  one can prove there is no God. So God must exist if there is no other proof of the creation of all matter and life. The Bible says if you don't believe, God has blinded your eyes. That is a kind of proof God exists because all of you who can't accept Jesus Christ into your life show how blinded you are in every post! I'm trying to help you get more of God's light into your life.

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• sdelsolray
            sdelsolray commented
            Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

No  one can prove there is no God. So God must exist if there is no other proof of the creation of all matter and life. The Bible says if you don't believe, God has blinded your eyes. That is a kind of proof God exists because all of you who can't accept Jesus Christ into your life show how blinded you are in every post! I'm trying to help you get more of God's light into your life.

Stompboxman demonstrates the depth of his rational and logical thinking.

• fatback
            fatback commented
            Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Are you giving up on us Stomp

Phil

• DesertDirtDog
            DesertDirtDog commented
            Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

GloriousLordPuff already proved there is no God. Your insidious Jebus-inflicted brain damage has blinded you to Puffs' Great Glory.

This is absolute evidence The Mighty GloriousLordPuff will seal your grave with massive tonnage of dragon dung. :catmad:

If god blinded us, then it's his fault we don't believe, and his fault we're going to he'll for not believing. I thought god didn't want anyone to go to hell?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            If god blinded us, then it's his fault we don't believe, and his fault we're going to he'll for not believing. I thought god didn't want anyone to go to hell?

I think the idea is that at one point you made a conscious choice, but then you become an HCPP troll, and eventually just an unthinking pawn.  Unused parts of our self will atrophy, even if not actively blinded.

• fatback
            fatback commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:

I don't think its god that wants us all to go to hell.

Phil

Also SBM, who created God? Meta-God perhaps? We have no other proof of God's creation other than Meta-God, therefore Meta-God must exist right?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• StompboxMan
            StompboxMan commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Also SBM, who created God? Meta-God perhaps? We have no other proof of God's creation other than Meta-God, therefore Meta-God must exist right?

God has always existed. Science can't explain the origin of all life and matter. God says He created all things. So it is OK to believe God IS the creator!

• .... And who created Meta-God?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• moogerfooger
            moogerfooger commented
            Editing a comment

it's all Brahman 

• I tried it with the utmost sincerity, but in the end I just couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance. Apparently you can Markoh. That's good for you... Or is it?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            I tried it with the utmost sincerity, but in the end I just couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance. Apparently you can Markoh. That's good for you... Or is it?

Yeah, I don't think so.  If you were now a model of cognitive harmony, I might buy your explanation, but your objections to the concept of God sound like an angry child to me.  Petulant, not reasoned.

• Markoh:

I think the idea is that at one point you made a conscious choice, but then you become an HCPP troll, and eventually just an unthinking pawn. Unused parts of our self will atrophy, even if not actively blinded.
          ---------------
          Man you are the king of self-deception and projection lol!
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• You are mistaking my impatience with your ignorance, for anger with god.
            Knowledge is not wisdom
            Wisdom is not truth
            Truth is not beauty
            Beauty is not love
            Love is not music.
            Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
              Used2BMarkoh commented
              Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
              You are mistaking my impatience with your ignorance, for anger with god.

Eh, look, we both know what happened to you, this little charade on both our parts is pretty pointless.

Just curious - were you in a prosperity gospel kind of group back in the day, some Americanized version of  JesusTheGreatMotivationalSpeaker kind of thing?

• Markoh is incapable of comprehending anything that does not align with his belief system. That is if he even bothers to read anything outside of that at all.
            Knowledge is not wisdom
            Wisdom is not truth
            Truth is not beauty
            Beauty is not love
            Love is not music.
            Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• sdelsolray
              sdelsolray commented
              Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
              Markoh is incapable of comprehending anything that does not align with his belief system. That is if he even bothers to read anything outside of that at all.

You're just figuring this out now about Markoh the Magnificent?

• Markoh:
            ------------------
            No but it deserves being restated by multiple forum items multiple times. Your psychoanalysis of him several pages back was brilliant by the way. :-)
            Knowledge is not wisdom
            Wisdom is not truth
            Truth is not beauty
            Beauty is not love
            Love is not music.
            Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
              Used2BMarkoh commented
              Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
              Markoh:
              ------------------
              No but it deserves being restated by multiple forum items multiple times. Your psychoanalysis of him several pages back was brilliant by the way. :-)

Sure, but you wouldn't be wasting you time on this elaborate ad hominem if you could refute what I say.

You have no clothes, and you're not an emporer.  You're just naked, and you'll never get warm attacking me.

Working...
          X