Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ man you're dull! Smh
    Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

• Flynn is just butt hurt that his troll thread "better than catbox" was a total failure and got him banned.

Comment

• yumpy
        yumpy commented
        Editing a comment

BigMac5 wrote:
        Flynn is just butt hurt that his troll thread "better than carbox" was a total failure and got him banned.

what, no stupid pics? 

did you mean to say, catbox?

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

BigMac5 wrote:

Flynn is just butt hurt that his troll thread "better than catbox" was a total failure and got him banned.

It was 8 pages in an hour. It went on after I was banned.

It was also a joke.

Get a life

• Where is the discussion about the One and Only God?

StompboxMan.com
      Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

Comment

• chuckgp
        chuckgp commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Where is the discussion about the One and Only God?

Right here!

You've found it!

• DesertDirtDog
        DesertDirtDog commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Where is the discussion about the One and Only God?

All praise and glory to GloriousLordPuff, Holy Dragon & Creator of the Universe!

:smiley-bounce007: Alleluia! :smiley-bounce002:

• The Lord God of Heaven and Earth Loves you very much. He offers you eternal life by believeing what His Son Jesus did for you! Repent of your wicked ways and accept Jesus Christ into your heart! God will forgive you of your sins and grant you eternal life!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• Please understand I only come here to help you! I want you to understand that God loves you very much! Just accept what His Son has done for you. He has set you free of your sins and given you eternal life! The Kingdom of God is near you today!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• moogerfooger
          moogerfooger commented
          Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Please understand I only come here to help you! I want you to understand that God loves you very much! Just accept what His Son has done for you. He has set you free of your sins and given you eternal life! The Kingdom of God is near you today!

thank you SBM for your effort in trying to help.  i would only add that not only is the kingdom near you, its within you.  we are only free from our sins when we free ourselfs of our attachment to them. 

• chuckgp
          chuckgp commented
          Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Please understand I only come here to help you! I want you to understand that God loves you very much! Just accept what His Son has done for you. He has set you free of your sins and given you eternal life! The Kingdom of God is near you today!

You just let us scrape these barnacles of hate from your worthy vessel now

• DesertDirtDog
          DesertDirtDog commented
          Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

I understand that many other Christian are batschit crazy, too! The love of magical, invisible buddies is worth just slightly less than Monopoly money! I think it's time you got 'the chicken' again!

• Strat555 reaches for a tautology but doens't seem to quite know how to get there.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

sdelsolray wrote:

Strat555 reaches for a tautology but doens't seem to quite know how to get there.

You don't seem to quite know how to spell.

Glad you crawled out from under your rock today, little guy. Want to take a shot at my statement?

lol @ "tautology"

The statement is repeated because none of you geniuses can refute it's logic. 

• In one corner of the ring, you have the literalist simpletons and in the other, the fools who want to toss out the entire spiritual heritage of humanity just because it wouldn't pass Mr. Spock's smell test. We. are. idiots.

Comment

• chuckgp
          chuckgp commented
          Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

In one corner of the ring, you have the literalist simpletons and in the other, the fools who want to toss out the entire spiritual heritage of humanity just because it wouldn't pass Mr. Spock's smell test. We. are. idiots.

'the entire spiritual heritage of humanity'

who says to toss that? 

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

In one corner of the ring, you have the literalist simpletons and in the other, the fools who want to toss out the entire spiritual heritage of humanity just because it wouldn't pass Mr. Spock's smell test. We. are. idiots.

Who's the literalist, Zig? Certainly not me. I don't take the Bible literally. You must mean SBM?

I think we have three corners here.

lol @ wading through the morning's impotent angry atheist rage 

• Did you guys get it yet? The Kingdom of God is near you! Accept Jesus Christ into your heart before it's too late! Why spend eternity in darkness away from God. Look on the bright side, if you accept Jesus Christ into your heart you have nothing to loose!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
          DesertDirtDog commented
          Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Did you guys get it yet? The Kingdom of God is near you! Accept Jesus Christ into your heart before it's too late! Why spend eternity in darkness away from God. Look on the bright side, if you accept Jesus Christ into your heart you have nothing to loose!

Sounds like you have a loose screw, Catbox. :emoticon-misc-005:

• fatback
          fatback commented
          Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Did you guys get it yet? The Kingdom of God is near you! Accept Jesus Christ into your heart before it's too late! Why spend eternity in darkness away from God. Look on the bright side, if you accept Jesus Christ into your heart you have nothing to loose!

Stomp you supposedly believe in god.  Could you suddenly change that belief just because it was advantageous to do so?    So why do you think that those who don't  would behave any differently?

Its a piss poor view that sees a person's actions and beliefs  only in terms of the advantage or disadvantage that they can gain from holding them.  And note its not me that keeps claiming the goodness of the Christian belief system is to be found mainly in the advantage it bestows on the believer.

I mean would you change how you think based on 'well I we can't prove anything - but what have you got to lose?'  I can't really understand why anybody would even think that such a position would even be attractive to others.

Phil

• Read and hear the good news from the Holy Spirit!

John 15

The True Vine

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• Bla, bla, bla.
          Stumblin' thru da ghost town.....

Comment

• Mr. Flynn, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may your non-existent God have mercy on your soul...

Comment

• Jesus Christ gave his life so that you might have eternal life! Accept what God has done for you!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
                DesertDirtDog commented
                Editing a comment
                Babbling morons make the world go 'round- and by "go 'round", I mean, stay mired in superstitious ignorance and self-destruct.

• capitalist
                capitalist commented
                Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Jesus Christ gave his life so that you might have eternal life! Accept what God has done for you!

Sorry dude, as I became older and more learned, I quit believing in superstitions, prayer/telepathy, and zombies.  I suggest you do the same...or not.  The choice is yours.

• Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for providing me money to pay my ebay bill!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• Accept Jesus Christ into your life and gain eternal life through Him. Jesus died for all your sins! Open your heart to the teachings of the Holy Spirit who will guide you! Why not live forever? You have nothing to loose by accepting Jesus into your life accept your very soul. Bless you all!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• tape
                  tape commented
                  Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Accept Jesus Christ into your life and gain eternal life through Him. Jesus died for all your sins! Open your heart to the teachings of the Holy Spirit who will guide you! Why not live forever? You have nothing to loose by accepting Jesus into your life accept your very soul. Bless you all!

If you use the bible as a literal moral guide, you will be arrested in every nation in the civilized world.

A particular actuion or choice is moral or right if it somehow promotes happiness, well-being or health, or if it somehow minimizes unnecissary harm and/or suffering, and I as an agnostic/atheist uses this as a guide.

A particular action or choice is immoral or wrong if it somehow diminishes happiness, well-being or health, or if it somehow causes unessicary harm and/or suffering, and the bible has this in spades.

• moogerfooger
                  moogerfooger commented
                  Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Accept Jesus Christ into your life and gain eternal life through Him. Jesus died for all your sins! Open your heart to the teachings of the Holy Spirit who will guide you! Why not live forever? You have nothing to loose by accepting Jesus into your life accept your very soul. Bless you all!

you're not getting the message. there is no need to accept jesus into your life. there is no such thing as sin. these are metaphors. sin = dukkah or suffering.  jesus is already IN us.  what you loose by adhearing to christianity is that the kingdom was always available to you. you dont have to die to experience the divine consciousness.  you just have to let go of the world you have created in your mind and just be. 

• Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all the mighty miracles you did today all over the world! Bless you Mighty Lord God.

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
                  DesertDirtDog commented
                  Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all the mighty miracles you did today all over the world! Bless you Mighty Lord God.

Babble on, CatboxMan, babble on! :smiley-bounce022:

• fatback
                  fatback commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stompbox posted Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all the mighty miracles you did today all over the world! Bless you Mighty Lord God. Fatback replied And for those you didn't achieve today ....... better luck tomorrow Phil

Working...
              X