Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is tro save your eternal life! God loves you so much and wants no one to perish! Jesus Christ died for your sins! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your life!

StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment
      Eternal requires no salvation. If a being is eternal it can't die. Reality tells us that nothing is eternal. Christians tell us that Jesus died for our sins. they also say that Jesus is their savior and is alive. How can that be? You can't die for something and still live.
      The Greek used to render eternal life could also be translated to continued life. IOW it doesnt necessarily mean living after death, but continuing successfully or fruitfully in this life.

• coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

a) The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is tro save your eternal life!

b) God loves you so much and wants no one to perish!

c) Jesus Christ died for your sins! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your life!

a) Pascal's Wager; utter selfishness. I ME MINE for eternity.
      b) The imaginary sky faerie does not actually exist. We all perish. THE END.

c) If he lived, he died for the same reason we all die. Sins are not about eternity, they are about the here and now. About living with your fellow human beings.

Enjoy your proselytizing!

• The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to gain eternal life! Don't you want to live forever?

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to gain eternal life! Don't you want to live forever?

no - I want to live this life as best i can, and be happy to have lived it.  when my time comes, I'll go gladly into that dark night. 

• notgonnadoit
      notgonnadoit commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to gain eternal life! Don't you want to live forever?

No.

• DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

No, not at all.

• That was classic! It's about time Markoh got the banhammer for his insults. I'm sure ChuckGP will be enjoying his cats and entheogens this week!
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• chuckgp
      chuckgp commented
      Editing a comment

my pleasure

• Apparently clinical psychosis is a valid basis for a two thousand-year old religion. Good to know. 

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Apparently clinical psychosis is a valid basis for a two thousand-year old religion. Good to know. 

Or mushroom induced hallucinations 

• The Kingdom of Godis near to you! Accept Jesus Christ into your life! Do it today! Say Jesus I am sorry of my sins, please forgive me and come into my heart and reside in me for ever! Than the Holy Spirit of God will come apon you with Power and wisdom!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment
      "Than [sic] the Holy Spirit of God will come apon [sic] you with Power and wisdom!"

But not spelling ability.

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Kingdom of Godis near to you! Accept Jesus Christ into your life! Do it today! Say Jesus I am sorry of my sins, please forgive me and come into my heart and reside in me for ever! Than the Holy Spirit of God will come apon you with Power and wisdom!

not near -- within.  there is no power or wisdom in literalism. only in the symbols.  you are not of the inner mystery.    

• chuckgp
      chuckgp commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Kingdom of Godis near to you! Accept Jesus Christ into your life! Do it today! Say Jesus I am sorry of my sins, please forgive me and come into my heart and reside in me for ever! Than the Holy Spirit of God will come apon you with Power and wisdom!

WHOA NELLIE!!

KINGDOM OF GODIS, is it now?

catlicks -- always a pagan, babylonian, dirty tleilaxu underneath!

• It's impressive how insightful this thread can be when the fundies stay out of the convo!
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
      It's impressive how insightful this thread can be when the fundies stay out of the convo!

its actually sad that you cant have a theologcal discussion with them.   they already know all there is to know i guess, and are only interested in agreement and not furthering their understanding.

• My Favorite Psalm!

Psalm 91

Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
    Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the Lord,

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment
      CatboxMan wrote: Do you remember all the names you've called me?

No, I have mammary loss due to Dr Shamu using a bent fork instead of just praying to GloriousLordPuff to heal me of excessive man-boobs.

And I never once called YOU a pigeon-fisting she-male goat 'stimulator', did I?

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

Psalm 91 is a great example of the esoteric hidden meaning of the bible.

the secret place is symbolic of the higher state of mind that is god. We aren't simply children of god ( we are the sons of man). We are god, or more accurately, we become one with god when we dwell in the secret place. The secret place is the state of No Mind, where all earthly Thoughts and desires are set aside. There, no evil can befall you, no earthy things can enter the kingdom. Remember, the kingdom is within. It's always available to those who understand the inner mystery. Salvation is simply the ability to turn off the conscious mind and just be. I am that I am.

matthew 7:13,14

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it

This is not talking about believers and non- believers. Remember who the audience was. Jews.

This is telling us that what the majority of people believe about mythology is wrong. It is telling us to look deeper for the meaning. If what the religious think is right, Why are there so many of them? Billions of Christians aent the few who find the path. Their path is wide, and leads to destruction. IOW they can never enter the kingdom. The term destruction here means living life in suffering or confusion. It's not about hell or some eternal torment. The only torment we suffer we do to ourselves with our thoughts.

With our minds we make the world - The Buddha

We can choose to make the world (our life ) anything we want it to be.

• You should all love your God as you love one another! Accept Jesus Christ into your life and He will set you free of your sins!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• willy-b
      willy-b commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

You should all love your God as you love one another! Accept Jesus Christ into your life and He will set you free of your sins!

"As you love one another", that's coming from the guy that makes fun of people with side effects from cancer treatment.

"set you free of your sins" from the guy who tried to convince people that John the Apostle can overrule God and give people a free pass to lie.

He's a total faker

• There are all the reason in the world to belive in the God who created you from nothing! Give praise and thanks to the Holy Lord God who has Power to save your soul or cast you into an abyss of total darkness seperated from God for eternity!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

There are all the reason in the world to belive in the God who created you from nothing! Give praise and thanks to the Holy Lord God who has Power to save your soul or cast you into an abyss of total darkness seperated from God for eternity!

Party in The Pit! Party in The Pit! :cat: :heart: " id="man" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_man-.png" alt=":man:" title="Man Very Happy" /> :heart: :robot: :heart: :woman:heart:

• Zig al-din
      Zig al-din commented
      Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

There are all the reason in the world to belive in the God who created you from nothing! Give praise and thanks to the Holy Lord God who has Power to save your soul or cast you into an abyss of total darkness seperated from God for eternity!

Those are your options. A nuanced philosophical and moral proposition. I'll join right up with that religion. Sounds like something Atilla the Hun would think up.  

• Mining Around:This thread is a great example of why bible bangers are obnoxious morons. They have to keep their thread near the top day after day after day...
    Look, the rest of us already know you are cult-lemmings. You don't have to prove it any more.
    --------------------------------
    The thing that cracks me up is how they call us 'sheep' as a derogatory thing when their own messiah directs them to be like sheep. It's sad how little they even know the book they believe in never mind understanding it.
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Read and understand.
      John 1: 1-5
      1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend[a] it.
      StompboxMan.com

Comment

• The Kingdom of God is near you! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! Bless you all! May the Mighty God have mercy on your eternal souls! 

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• chuckgp
        chuckgp commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Kingdom of God is near you! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! Bless you all! May the Mighty God have mercy on your eternal souls! 

Kali's still gonna chop him

• DesertDirtDog
        DesertDirtDog commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Kingdom of God is near you! Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! Bless you all! May the Mighty God have mercy on your eternal souls! 

Only a limp-dick second-string dementia-afflicted 'God' would appoint a squawking dimwit as his spokesmoron on the Internet, don't you think? :robotfrustrated:

• I proclaim a glorious work of the Lord Jesus Christ who takes care of me as He has said, cast you cares on me for I care for you! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• Microtilt
        Microtilt commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

I proclaim a glorious work of the Lord Jesus Christ who takes care of me as He has said, cast you cares on me for I care for you! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

Sorry SBM, LJC didn't get your text.  He keeps getting this error message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are sorry, your ISP (http://www.heavenlyhosts.org/wp/host/) has blocked www.harmonycentral.com from our server for the following reason(s):

[profound language, insufficient premise support, generally unstable behavior]

If you desire (http://www.heavenlyhosts.org/wp/host/) to reconsider this action and request access for this user (j****************inchrist@pearlygates.wtf), please contact our site administrator with your appeal

We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all the miracles of love you will do in our world today! Bless you Lord Jesus Christ! Bless you Holy Father! Bless you Holy Spirit!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• moogerfooger
        moogerfooger commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all the miracles of love you will do in our world today! Bless you Lord Jesus Christ! Bless you Holy Father! Bless you Holy Spirit!

Instead of simply bumping your own thread why not discuss the iron chariot matter from judges Chapter 1? What did the iron have to do with it? Iron was prevalent at the time and many used it for many reasons, but for some reason, in this story, iron is like Gods kryptonite. Why is that?  you have stated that being a christian gives you special knowledge of the scriptures meaning revealed by the holy spirit. what does it say about the iron chariots? 

• The Kingdom of God is near to you!

StompboxMan.com

Comment

• larry50
        larry50 commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Kingdom of God is near to you!

No it's not.

Shut up, go to sleep, and leave us alone.

• coyote-1
        coyote-1 commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

Ahhh, the endless baseless assertions  lol

• DesertDirtDog
        DesertDirtDog commented
        Editing a comment

StompboxMan wrote:

The Empire of Idiocy surrounds you!