Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to avoid eternity away from God. The Bible talks all about what happens to a person who is against God. God does not want you to perish at all. He loves you. He offered His son Jesus Christ to give His life so you would gain eternal life with God. When it's all over you want to be with God, not without God. No one else is offering you eternal life! You can accept Jesus Christ into your life on the day you die but you can live in the peace of Jesus Christ if you accept Him today. Say Lord Jesus Christ forgive my sins and come into my life! You will recieve the peace of Christ as a sign of God has forgiven you and will give you an eternal life of joy beyond imagination! Do it today, it's so easy and the reward is so great!

    StompboxMan.com
    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

    Comment


    • BigMac5
      BigMac5 commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to avoid eternity away from God. The Bible talks all about what happens to a person who is against God. God does not want you to perish at all. He loves you. He offered His son Jesus Christ to give His life so you would gain eternal life with God. When it's all over you want to be with God, not without God. No one else is offering you eternal life! You can accept Jesus Christ into your life on the day you die but you can live in the peace of Jesus Christ if you accept Him today. Say Lord Jesus Christ forgive my sins and come into my life! You will recieve the peace of Christ as a sign of God has forgiven you and will give you an eternal life of joy beyond imagination! Do it today, it's so easy and the reward is so great!


      68517\_510924035611475\_1969218909\_n.jpg

      Attached Files

    • DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

      StompboxMan wrote:

      The real reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life is to avoid eternity away from God. The Bible talks all about what happens to a person who is against God. God does not want you to perish at all. He loves you. He offered His son Jesus Christ to give His life so you would gain eternal life with God. When it's all over you want to be with God, not without God. No one else is offering you eternal life! You can accept Jesus Christ into your life on the day you die but you can live in the peace of Jesus Christ if you accept Him today. Say Lord Jesus Christ forgive my sins and come into my life! You will recieve the peace of Christ as a sign of God has forgiven you and will give you an eternal life of joy beyond imagination! Do it today, it's so easy and the reward is so great!


      Personally, I'd appreciate my eternity away from the monster you call "God" immensely.....too bad my molecules will be broken down and dissipated, along with my energy, and I will not be.


  • yanktar wrote:
    I'm not wishy-washy. If you were, you weren't confident in your reasoning and suffered doubt. I am confident. I am more secure in my Agnosticism than you are in your faith. I didn't flip-flop. I went from Atheism to Agnosticism because I knew too many Atheist who fervently believed there is no god. I, instead denied their belief in no god as much as I denied belief in a god. From our little worm's-eye view of the Universe we lack the data to determine if there is a creator. But extrapolating from what we know, we can determine that there is no mechanism by which there is an interventionist creator.
    If there is a creator, either that creator never intervenes (no miracles, gang) or that creator is imperfect. Can't have a perfect creator who also intervenes and counters hisher own laws.
    ----------
    Red Ant:
    THIS.
    --------------
    +100000000
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

    - Frank Zappa

    Comment


    • Marjoe:
      Why do you think a negation of the super natural is obvious, or even logical?
      ------------------------
      Why do you think a negation of the super wizard is obvious, or even logical?
      Information is not knowledge
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

      - Frank Zappa

      Comment


      • Let's let Markoh respond to his own post shall we?

        Markoh:
        You know, I'm really flattered that some of you are so obsessed with me personally, but you're also boring me. If you don't have anything to say about free will or whatever, don't make me come back here to check this childish bs.
        ------------------------
        Markoh:
        Un frikkin real. WHAT THE **************** IS WRONG WITH YOU????
        Information is not knowledge
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

        - Frank Zappa

        Comment


        • Used2BMarkoh
          Used2BMarkoh commented
          Editing a comment

          photon9 wrote:
          Let's let Markoh respond to his own post shall we?

          Markoh:
          You know, I'm really flattered that some of you are so obsessed with me personally, but you're also boring me. If you don't have anything to say about free will or whatever, don't make me come back here to check this childish bs.
          ------------------------
          Markoh:
          Un frikkin real. WHAT THE **************** IS WRONG WITH YOU????

          Hey, photon, I actually think you're a wonderful person.


      • Markoh:
        Hey, photon, I actually think you're a wonderful person.
        ---------------
        Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not idk???
        I thought you really disliked me.

        Anyway your not so bad, it's just a little odd how I get you so pissed when I'm not even trying.

        I think you're a bit too emotional to be an electrical engineer... Software engineer is believable though lol! Even more believable is that you work in IT!
        Information is not knowledge
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

        - Frank Zappa

        Comment


        • I thank the Mighty Lord Jesus Christ for helping me financially! Thank you Lord Jesus! Continue your good work in me!

          StompboxMan.com
          Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

          Comment


          • BigMac5
            BigMac5 commented
            Editing a comment

          • moogerfooger
            moogerfooger commented
            Editing a comment
            SBM : I thank the Mighty Lord Jesus Christ for helping me financially! Thank you Lord Jesus! Continue your good work in me!


            And a special thanks from the starving children in Africa who god does absolutely nothing for.

          • coyote-1
            coyote-1 commented
            Editing a comment

            Re the "laws of nature":  It has been stated that rules need a rule-maker, and that no such rules are needed in a universe... in other words, matter could behave as it 'wants'.

            Problem is that the 'laws' are nothing of the kind! We humans call them 'laws', and then project our impression of what a law is onto them. They are not laws that the matter and energy are obeying; rather, they are intrinsic properties of the matter/energy itself. The Newtonian "law of attraction" that we call gravity is not something matter can choose to obey or not. It simply IS what the matter IS. That gravitational attraction is a property of the stuff.

             

            Can a universe exist where matter does not attract matter? If there is no intrinsic attraction, there are not molecules or atoms or quarks....  If nothing attracts anything, do we even have matter or energy? Without matter and energy, is there a universe?


        • Markoh:
          LOL, you just provided the evidence. Fascinating. And repelling, I guess I just voted for repelling today, didn't I
          ------------
          Voting is all you do every day.
          Information is not knowledge
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

          - Frank Zappa

          Comment


          • Arcadesonfire:
            I need a new compressor. Isn't there something in the gospels about sharing compressors with your neighbor in need? Any help Stompbox man?
            ----------------------
            I've been digging my MXR Dynacomp. 70 bucks brand new. Yeah it colors the tone a little but in a good way IMO.
            Information is not knowledge
            Knowledge is not wisdom
            Wisdom is not truth
            Truth is not beauty
            Beauty is not love
            Love is not music.
            Music Is The Best.

            - Frank Zappa

            Comment


            • Markoh:
              And I just noticed - why are you still carrying me around in your sig?
              ----------------------
              Awwww and you can't put him on ignore anymore.
              Information is not knowledge
              Knowledge is not wisdom
              Wisdom is not truth
              Truth is not beauty
              Beauty is not love
              Love is not music.
              Music Is The Best.

              - Frank Zappa

              Comment


            • God will forgive all your sins if you let Him. He wants NO one to perish. God loves you very much. Let Him speak to you. Ask Him for His help. He will help you because He loves you! Accept Jesus Christ into your heart. Through Jesus you can gain eternal life. Ask Him into your heart now! Say Lord Jesus Christ come into my life, forgive my sins, my life is yours. Than thank Him for the miracle of your salvation!

              StompboxMan.com
              Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

              Comment


              • moogerfooger
                moogerfooger commented
                Editing a comment

                StompboxMan wrote:

                God will forgive all your sins if you let Him. He wants NO one to perish. God loves you very much. Let Him speak to you. Ask Him for His help. He will help you because He loves you! Accept Jesus Christ into your heart. Through Jesus you can gain eternal life. Ask Him into your heart now! Say Lord Jesus Christ come into my life, forgive my sins, my life is yours. Than thank Him for the miracle of your salvation!


                what does that mean exactly?  even if god forgives your sins it makes no difference in your life. christians are forgiven yet they still comit suicide, suffer from depression, comit crimes, and have the same health issues as the population at large, so where is the benefit from salvation with respect to this life. where is the miracle? 


            • Phil O Keefe:
              And I can ban you for breaking the site rules. See you in 30 days - it's longer because you flooded the forum AND resorted to personal attacks.
              ---------------------------
              Phil I appreciate your desire and actions to clean up this forum, however I strongly disagree with this ban. Unless you're trying to maintain arbitrary and inconsistent moderation, in which case this ban entirely embraces both.
              Information is not knowledge
              Knowledge is not wisdom
              Wisdom is not truth
              Truth is not beauty
              Beauty is not love
              Love is not music.
              Music Is The Best.

              - Frank Zappa

              Comment


              • Hey all I guess this is what it is any more slip ups by Yumpy and the like will be reported immediately, I hope you all will do the same.
                Information is not knowledge
                Knowledge is not wisdom
                Wisdom is not truth
                Truth is not beauty
                Beauty is not love
                Love is not music.
                Music Is The Best.

                - Frank Zappa

                Comment


                • Coyote-1:

                  And here we see Exhibit A of where devout religious belief deprives adherents of any semblance of discernment between reality/fantasy, fact/opinion, assertion/evidence.
                  I provided evidence for nothing. I merely made a summary of your assertions and opinions. To you, that constitutes evidence.
                  To any scientist, it constitutes nothing more than hearsay.
                  --------------
                  Reported!
                  Information is not knowledge
                  Knowledge is not wisdom
                  Wisdom is not truth
                  Truth is not beauty
                  Beauty is not love
                  Love is not music.
                  Music Is The Best.

                  - Frank Zappa

                  Comment


                  • Honor God for all that He has done for you. Remember what He said to love one another. Love your enemies and love God with all your heart.  Bless and praise God all through the day and He will help you.

                    John 1: 1-4
                     
                    The Eternal Word

                    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

                    Understand you are being told this by an Oracle of God who is blessed by God to know all things. Do you have any questions? Jesus Christ healed me of cancer by the will of God. The Lord Jesus can heal you also.

                    Trust in God and He will help you prosper. These are the reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life! God loves you and wants no one to perish. You will gain eternal life by accepting Jesus Christ Into your life! Don't delay, do it today! Do it right now! Bless you all and have a blessed day in the light of Jesus Christ!

                    StompboxMan.com
                    Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

                    Comment


                    • moogerfooger
                      moogerfooger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh so now stompy is an oracle of god? Wow

                    • DesertDirtDog
                      DesertDirtDog commented
                      Editing a comment

                      StompboxMan wrote:

                      Trust in God and He will help you prosper. These are the reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life! God loves you and wants no one to perish. You will gain eternal life by accepting Jesus Christ Into your life! Don't delay, do it today! Do it right now! Bless you all and have a blessed day in the light of Jesus Christ!


                      Trust in Puff and He will help you prosper. These are the reason to accept GloriousLordPuff into your life! Puff loves you and wants no one to perish. You will gain eternal life by accepting GloriousLordPuff Into your life! Don't delay, do it today! Do it right now! Bless you all and have a blessed day in the light of GloriousLordPuff!


                  • Markoh:

                    So would you agree that we should be able to construct a machine that is conscious and aware?
                    -----------
                    Not only do I think it's possible, I think it will likely happen within our lifetimes... Unless that sort of technology is legislated away.
                    Information is not knowledge
                    Knowledge is not wisdom
                    Wisdom is not truth
                    Truth is not beauty
                    Beauty is not love
                    Love is not music.
                    Music Is The Best.

                    - Frank Zappa

                    Comment


                    • Used2BMarkoh
                      Used2BMarkoh commented
                      Editing a comment

                      photon9 wrote:
                      Markoh:

                      So would you agree that we should be able to construct a machine that is conscious and aware?
                      -----------
                      Not only do I think it's possible, I think it will likely happen within our lifetimes... Unless that sort of technology is legislated away.

                      So you say it hasn't happened yet.  So transistors are not aware, I guess you would say.  What sort of device will be concious and aware?  You must have some idea if you think it's possible.

                       



                  Working...
                  X