Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason to Accept Jesus Christ Into Your Life!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markoh:
    So I think I'm going to save myself the trouble of typing here and just go poke myself in the eye with a stick.
    --------------
    LOL!
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• SBM:
      No, God provides for all of us. You might not realize that in your life but I do. God gives us favor and blessings that help us prosper. So we thank God Almighty for taking care of us!
      ---------------------------------------
      So God gave you cancer then correct?
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Did Markoh really go poke his eye out lol?!
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• chuckgp
          chuckgp commented
          Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
          Did Markoh really go poke his eye out lol?!

he hath plucketh it out, lest he sineth anew

• ChickG:
        he hath plucketh it out, lest he sineth anew
        -----------------------------
        It's funny he gets so bent about this stuff. I wonder how he would react if the tables were turned... If we acted like him. I bet he would already stabbed both eyes out plus cut off a couple fingers!
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
          Used2BMarkoh commented
          Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
          I wonder how he would react if the tables were turned... If we acted like him. I bet he would already stabbed both eyes out plus cut off a couple fingers!

Now that's funny!  You really don't hear your own tone of voice, you and all the other petulant god haters?

And I talk to myself all the time.  I rather enjoy it, I just think I should share the joy with a broader audience.

• I'm still failing to see why I should convert to Christianity and not Islam, Judaism or even Hinduism.
        Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

• Markoh:
          You really don't hear your own tone of voice, you and all the other petulant god haters?
          -------------------------
          You apparently don't hear the tone of your words when you call us petulant god haters.

That's really not a good way to try and have a civilized discussion is it?

It's no wonder people like ChuckGP gave up a long time ago trying to have a rational discussion with people like you.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Markoh:
            You really don't hear your own tone of voice, you and all the other petulant god haters?
            You apparently don't hear the tone of your words when you call us petulant god haters.

That's really not a good way to try and have a civilized discussion is it?

It's no wonder people like ChuckGP gave up a long time ago trying to have a rational discussion with people like you.

I sure don't remember the time before chuck gave up.

You want me to mother you, to hold you in my arms and comfort you.  I'm just not the person to do that for you.  I'm the dad, my job is just to make sure you do the oil changes on your car.

• Markoh:
          You want me to mother you, to hold you in my arms and comfort you. I'm just not the person to do that for you. I'm the dad, my job is just to make sure you do the oil changes on your car.
          ----------------------------------
          Are you on the hooch this morning? Or is it the juice again? Seriously wtf is your major malfunction?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Markoh:
            You want me to mother you, to hold you in my arms and comfort you. I'm just not the person to do that for you. I'm the dad, my job is just to make sure you do the oil changes on your car.
            ----------------------------------
            Are you on the hooch this morning? Or is it the juice again? Seriously wtf is your major malfunction?

what's up with the accusations of drinking? 

u got something to say about the thread? no?

then STFU! GET IT? 

no one gives a ****************, what your scrambled brains think. 

****************in omelet head.

• Yumpy:
          then STFU! GET IT?
          ****************in omelet head.
          You don't think that was an odd thing to say? You're even more of a mess than Markoh. When have you ever added anything of value to this discussion? Don't worry. Markoh will gladly tell you when you need your oil changed... Will probably even try to help you, though I doubt he has the intellectual curiosity to get you the correct viscosity oil and correct filter. Most likely he will just try to use whatever he uses on his car, then blame it on your car-hating when the filter doesn't fit and the engine seizes up because he didn't use the right type of oil.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Yumpy:
            then STFU! GET IT?
            You don't think that was an odd thing to say? You're even more of a mess than Markoh. When have you ever added anything of value to this discussion? Don't worry. Markoh will gladly tell you when you need your oil changed... Will probably even try to help you, though I doubt he has the intellectual curiosity to get you the correct viscosity oil and correct filter. Most likely he will just try to use whatever he uses on his car, then blame it on your car-hating when the filter doesn't fit and the engine seizes up because he didn't use the right type of oil.

and your ****************in point is? 

what's this rant have to do with the price of tea in china, as they say.

another, "look over there, i don't want to talk about it?"

wash your hands grease monkey.

• DesertDirtDog
            DesertDirtDog commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Yumpy:
            then STFU! GET IT?

Want2BMarjoe KNOWS he uses the right type of oil, because it is irrefutably written in Great Grandpas'  Model A.Owners' Manual. 

http://www.motormayhem.net/wp-uploads/2008/06/4.jpg

• Markoh:

Yer making me laugh.
          It's called 'ad hominem' - when you can't dispute what somebody says, you shoot the messenger.
          Look, photon, you do keep complaining about mistreatment from me, so I give it to you colorfully - you want to be mothered. Your lib influenced idea of what a christian is, is somebody who's all sensitive and all that. But sometimes people just need a Leroy Gibbs dope slap. It's a sign of affection, so man up. You've decided to throw away your eternity, so you need a dope slap. I'd give chuck one, but he gets all horny on 'em.
          --------------------
          I'm not looking for motherly comfort from you Markoh. Actually that is incredibly sick. You're the one that constantly builds straw men about our attitudes to avoid having real discussions. You're the one that constantly makes grandiose claims that there's tons of evidence for something and then buries your head or diverts with ad hominem when asked for evidence. I don't know why you hate people that don't believe exactly the same as you, but it's an absolutely disgusting binary way of thinking.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Markoh:

Yer making me laugh.
            It's called 'ad hominem' - when you can't dispute what somebody says, you shoot the messenger.
            Look, photon, you do keep complaining about mistreatment from me, so I give it to you colorfully - you want to be mothered. Your lib influenced idea of what a christian is, is somebody who's all sensitive and all that. But sometimes people just need a Leroy Gibbs dope slap. It's a sign of affection, so man up. You've decided to throw away your eternity, so you need a dope slap. I'd give chuck one, but he gets all horny on 'em.
            --------------------
            I'm not looking for motherly comfort from you Markoh. Actually that is incredibly sick. You're the one that constantly builds straw men about our attitudes to avoid having real discussions. You're the one that constantly makes grandiose claims that there's tons of evidence for something and then buries your head or diverts with ad hominem when asked for evidence. I don't know why you hate people that don't believe exactly the same as you, but it's an absolutely disgusting binary way of thinking.

why the **************** are you still avoiding a discussion of the OP? 

have you really said ANYTHING? 

no. 

idiot.

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Markoh:

Yer making me laugh.
            --------------------

I don't hate you, I just think that, in the truest sense of the word, you are a fool.  I'd probably respect you as a person if I knew you, but if you expect me to show respect for doing an extraordinarily stupid thing, forget about it.

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:

--------------------
            I'm not looking for motherly comfort from you Markoh. Actually that is incredibly sick.

And btw, I certainly don't think motherly comfort is in any way a sick thing, so I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.

• Yumpy:
          ------------------------------------
          What does anything you say have to do with anything? I'm not surprised you failed to comprehend my analogy. Your a blubbering, angry man with the mental capacity of a rotten potato.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Yumpy:
            What does anything you say have to do with anything? I'm not surprised you failed to comprehend my analogy. Your a blubbering, angry man with the mental capacity of a rotten potato.

there wasn't any analogy, and you are still avoiding the OP! 

mental midget.

• Used2BMarkoh
            Used2BMarkoh commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Yumpy:

I don't think he is, actually.  He just enjoys saying what he thinks, no holds barred.  Play at your own risk.

• Yumpy:
          no.
          idiot.
          ----------
          What would you care to discuss in regards to the OP Chumpy?
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• yumpy
            yumpy commented
            Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
            Yumpy:
            no.
            idiot.
            ----------
            What would you care to discuss in regards to the OP Chumpy?

Discuss the reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life...

don't focus on me, i am nobody, same as you. 

****************head

• Markoh:

I don't hate you, I just think that, in the truest sense of the word, you are a fool. I'd probably respect you as a person if I knew you, but if you expect me to show respect for doing an extraordinarily stupid thing, forget about it.
          ---------------
          Well we don't hate god Markoh. Maybe someday you'll get that through your skull.
          Knowledge is not wisdom
          Wisdom is not truth
          Truth is not beauty
          Beauty is not love
          Love is not music.
          Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Markoh:
            And btw, I certainly don't think motherly comfort is in any way a sick thing, so I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.
            ---------------------------
            Motherly comfort from YOU is indeed a very sick thing!
            Knowledge is not wisdom
            Wisdom is not truth
            Truth is not beauty
            Beauty is not love
            Love is not music.
            Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Yumpy:
              Discuss the reason to accept Jesus Christ into your life...
              don't focus on me, i am nobody, same as you.
              ****************head
              --------------
              There's no reason to do that. If Jesus existed, he was merely a man, just like you and me. A great man perhaps, but a man nonetheless.
              Knowledge is not wisdom
              Wisdom is not truth
              Truth is not beauty
              Beauty is not love
              Love is not music.
              Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Markoh:
                I don't think he is, actually. He just enjoys saying what he thinks, no holds barred. Play at your own risk.
                ----------
                But you imply that you do think he has the mental capacity of a rotten potato lol!
                Knowledge is not wisdom
                Wisdom is not truth
                Truth is not beauty
                Beauty is not love
                Love is not music.
                Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
                  Used2BMarkoh commented
                  Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
                  Markoh:
                  I don't think he is, actually. He just enjoys saying what he thinks, no holds barred. Play at your own risk.
                  ----------
                  But you imply that you do think he has the mental capacity of a rotten potato lol!

Not at all, it's just that his self esteem is not in play.  He's just doing it for fun, in other words.

Working...
              X