Our first poster

• Members

Hi ZH - I visited your page and listened...

Your poster should say something about you and your music.

I'm not seeing the connection between your tunes and the photo. I know sex sells, and all, but (this is strictly my opinion) is sexual imagery is the only thing on your poster, I wonder if people will remember the butt and forget the name of the band?

• Members

Hi ZH - I visited your page and listened...

Your poster should say something about you and your music.

I'm not seeing the connection between your tunes and the photo. I know sex sells, and all, but (this is strictly my opinion) is sexual imagery is the only thing on your poster, I wonder if people will remember the butt and forget the name of the band?

There was writing on that poster? Let me go have another look......

[looks at poster again]

Nope... i still don't see any writing on that poster.

• Members

Hi ZH - I visited your page and listened... Your poster should say something about you and your music. I'm not seeing the connection between your tunes and the photo. I know sex sells, and all, but (this is strictly my opinion) is sexual imagery is the only thing on your poster, I wonder if people will remember the butt and forget the name of the band?

I hate explaining things, especially so early in a thread. I can say this, the font they picked sucks. The photo I like and will keep as it does represent us the best and our shows.

Archived