Fullerton, California? Are you from there?

• Members

I posted this in the 'Backstage w/ the band" thread too... but I thought I'd post it up here so I don't miss anyone.

So.... I hope this isn't bothersome, but my band Dear Stranger is doing our first 'lil tour and we're coming to California March 13-17th

If anyone from Cali reads this... hit me up. I really want to meet up with some new people out there and see if I can put faces to all of your brutal posts.

here's the dates and locations:

14th - Santa Fe Cafe in Fullerton

16th - Hoague Barmichaels by John Wayne airport

I can get you addresses and everything if you'd like!

I'm so excited. I'm 23 years old, and this is the first band out of the bajillions I've been in to finally get out of the state to go on a tour (however tiny this tour may be). It's also the first band I've done a major recording on where I felt proud of the sound, and it's also the first band I've ever been in that has made merch.

I know for some that's weak sauce, and you wonder, 'what the hell was wrong with all the other bands'... they didn't feel right and it wasn't worth the investment. this band feels right, and I want every one of you to know I'm proud of it and would like to share it with you.

Anyways... I talk to much. come hang out if you're in cali this weekend!

• Members

LOL I'm sorry. I'm relaying this all via the other guitarist, who I believe might be riding a short bus to cali. What's the other airport besides LAX?

thanks for the pointer, I'll go post it up! sorry to bother!

John Wayne Airport?

Archived