Please Help A Touring Band!

• Members

My band has hit a wall. Several dates fell off our tour, and we're leaving in a little over a week. If you can help me with any of the dates I will love you forever. We are looking for shows in the North Eastern United States or close by in Canada. We'll play anywhere: seriously. All we ask is a little bit of cash and maybe a place to crash. The dates we have open are: June 6th, June 10th, June 11th, and June 12th. PLEASE HELP US OUT!!! I'm begging. Seriously. If you've got a band and need a date in the West Virginia area, I would be more than happy to return the favor.

We're 69 Fingers. A ska/punk/rock band from West Virginia. We've been together for over 5 years and have completed several U.S. tours. We've also released a slew of albums. The last of which, Narcoleptic Sleepover, was released last month on Blindspot Records. We love to rock out and have a good time. We've played with bands of every genre, and hardcore fans seem to like us just as much as punk and blues fans. We're fun guys. We really love to play. If you'd like more info on the band, please check out http://www30.brinkster.com/69fingers/index.htm or www.mp3.com/69fingers or feel free to email me. Thanks a ton -

Brian Burger - 69 Fingers Guitarist - b.burger@worldnet.att.net

Archived