Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band website chat room, any recommendation?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band website chat room, any recommendation?

I have a band website where we like to interact with our fans. Lately we added a chat room (text chat) that let us add YouTube videos and images. This made my fans stay longer.

The issue is that I cannot integrate my fan base (I have around 1500 fans) to the chat room and all need to re-login.

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of  3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

Stacyturner wrote:

I have a band website where we like to interact with our fans. Lately we added a chat room (text chat) that let us add YouTube videos and images. This made my fans stay longer.

The issue is that I cannot integrate my fan base (I have around 1500 fans) to the chat room and all need to re-login.

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of  3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

Tyr oovoo.com

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

• toober
      toober commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you require your fans to login to your band page? I wouldn't do that personally. Use a public chat room and you can talk to people like me who will never register a login at a band site.

Working...
X