Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Best Music Biz Trade Mag

OK, first, I'm NOT looking for a technical mag, or website.  I'm looking for a resource the "suits" read.  You know, the guy that THINKS they know everything about music, and think this is the best way for uncool guys to get all the chicks.  And unfortunately, the one that make all the money from our hard work, and leaves us with the ditzy chicks.  THAT GUY!  Yea, what are the trade mags, and sites THEY go to?

KC

Billboard...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I would say The Music Connection is one of the best for West Coast (LA) music biz.

signature removed for overt SPAMMINESS!

Comment

Working...
      X