Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a 3-CD box set, how to get the box?

I've got 3 CD's that I want to sell as a package, and I want to put them in a 3-CD holding box, which I've seen many times over the years, I'm holding one from a Sound Effects collection in my hands right now. And I'm seeing them all over Amazon.com.

But I can't find out how to have them manufactured and printed, or even what they're called.

Does anyone know?
    GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

you will need to either hire a package designer, or develop your own box design and find a fabricator and pay for the manufacture, or...forgeddaboutit...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Thank you. So is there no one that does this online, like say a CDBaby kind of operation? I've seen some custom packaging companies online, I guess a fabricator like that could make whatever I want...?

Comment

Yes, pretty much any good print house can fabricate those types of boxes/sleeves. Check with some of the 'full service' disc replicators, who may have one on tap.

google 'design cd box set special packaging'...it came up with a bunch of results tha tmay be of use...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Thank you for that Google suggestion, this has opened up a lot of options. Following that, I've discovered that what I'm looking for is called a "Slipcase". There's somebody in the UK that has *exactly* what I want, gotta find someone more local...

Comment

Working...
        X