Folks who have gone to Winter NAMM....need advise

brentrocks

• Members

Looks like i will be going to winter NAMM this year as a guest of Heritage Guitars....I have never been before and to put it mildly, IM EXCITED!!!

I know its a huge show with lots to see!

This is my question.....is there a set schedule of events, artist booth appearences, etc? I dont want to miss anything! I will be there thursday and friday and i want to get the most out of the experience as possible!

I will most certainly be bringing my camera!

Thanks in advance!

• Moderators

yes, there are scheduled events; once they are all scheduled you should be able to get the list off the NAMM website. But there are usually some cool folks just wandering around...you never know... wink.gif
Two days is about what it takes to see it all [almost, you probably won't get into Gibson]...I usually can only handle two days... wink.gif [my first time I was a demonstrator, and had to attend all four days]
Bring comfortable shoes...and a backpack for 'schwag'... and cash, as deals can be made on the floor [unfortunately, the best deals are usually found Thursday, before the public can access, and Sunday, when they are planning on packing out]

have a great time, it is somewhat overwhelming the first time! thumb.gif

Archived