Need honest feedback from musicians...

• Members

Hey guys,

Over the past few months i've been working pretty hard on compiling this deal (http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk/epic-deal/) to help save bands money on things that help to build your fanbase & general expenses (e.g. recording, mixing, mastering, duplication) and i'm really keen to make it as useful as I possibly can. The cost of being an artist is so expensive these days (you can easily spend thousands before you even BEGIN to think about promoting your music) so anything I can do to lower that cost is a useful thing to be doing I think.

I just wondered if anyone had any feedback on the deal - good or bad?

• Members

Very nice looking site. I think what you are offering is very good value. You have a .co.uk and priced the product in pounds. Is there a way you can scale it up and price it in dollars so you can offer it to the US and a much larger market?

It could also be profitable for you to submit your products to Clickbank to find some affiliates.

By the way, I might be interpreting this incorrectly, but the price is listed as £42 where as in the headline it says £47 :)

Archived