CD Sleeves Printing Software?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Sleeves Printing Software?

Hi?

What's the lowdown on cd sleeve printing? Is there a software you can use? Can you buy something to design and print your own sleeves please?

Thanks,
    ric

'google' cd sleeve software...apparently there is a ton of freebies out there.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

'google' cd sleeve software...apparently there is a ton of freebies out there.

Thanks
      ric

Comment

I used to have it on my old PC but never got round to using it.

Comment

thanks. was going to use jewel cases + inserts for a project but half the cases i see in shops are cracked before you even unpack them, and some of the uncracked ones have probably had the plastic hinges snapped in transit ... which is ridiculous. DIY cd sleeves seem to be the best alternative
          ric

Comment

you may find the slimline cases a better option than traditional jewel cases.
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
            "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

you may find the slimline cases a better option than traditional jewel cases.

thanks: the perspex cracks though & slimlines limit the disc info - am going for DIY sleeves
              ric

Comment

I have slimlines and there is plenty of room for track info etc. Check out e(vil)bay

Comment

ok thanks
                  ric

Comment

I really wish the slim jewel cases would become the norm. As long as the booklet can fit, I don't see why we need to waste all that extra plastic.
                    Like Final Fantasy music? Like heavy metal?
                    Like Final Fantasy music remixed in the style of heavy metal?

FaceBook | Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube

Comment

I really wish the slim jewel cases would become the norm. As long as the booklet can fit, I don't see why we need to waste all that extra plastic.

would prefer to see (recycled paper) card sleeves continue to come in but 'gatefold' style to include more notes, lyrics and artwork.
                      ric

Comment

The softer plastic cases are better. Those crystal ones are just too fragile.

Comment

I buy the amaray type plastic cases for my CD's. They even come in different colors so that you can color code your library.

Comment

Thanks but i'm going cardboard - reminds me of retro LP sleeves as well!
                            ric

Comment

Best is you downbload the particular template from a Compact Disc pressing company, should be a photoshop ready PDF in 300 dpi

Comment

Working...
                              X