Need my photos taken (portraits)

ajm786

• Members

As you guys already know, I'm a musician (keyboardist). I have a new album coming out.

One of the biggest problems I have are a huge LACK of good HQ photos of myself, for promotion purposes. I keep seeing tons of indie artists, and they have great self portraits.

I don't have any money to spend on pro photography, and I'd imagine they are expensive. How does one get it so readily?

If there is someone in the College Park MD area who is willing to help a bro out, I'd really appreciate it. I'll definitely credit you for the work, but that's the best I can do, unless you'll take something like $50.00 or so. :)

Thanks so much for the help!

• Members

Find a friend with a camera and editing software in his computer and have him shoot a bunch of photos.

I'm sure you have a friend that is good with a camera.

Buy him or here a dinner, a six pack or both and smile.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Put up an ad at the nears college and I'm sure photography student will be happy for the experience and the model. Offer to pay for lunch or something. See if you can get several people to go out and shoot you at different times and then, you'll have a better choice of photos in case one person isn't that good.

Archived