Perfect website for musicians

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect website for musicians

Hi guys

I'm a web designer and I am currently working on a website specifically designed for musicians, this is why i need your help.

In your perfect website, what kind of information would there be, how would it look like, what are the top 3 things your fans should see when they land on your website? and anything else that comes to your mind.

Every feedback will be helpful.

Thanks

I forgot to mention, the web template will be free to download.

Comment

• guitarville
      guitarville commented
      Editing a comment

I think you need to explain yourself a bit better. And what is your actual goal that you do have in mind.

• cobhcmanu
      cobhcmanu commented
      Editing a comment

hi

in a resourceful website, fans should be able to see: 1. no of fans

2. no of plays/downloads

3. how far has the music of the artist reached

Upcoming Shows, Pictures and Music Samples. Not sure if this answers your question

Comment

Thank you for give me music and pics

Comment

Definitely a non-flash music player that works on both iOs and Windows in all popular browsers.
        Last edited by danoctober; 10-14-2014, 03:53 PM.
        http://danoctober.com/songwriting

Comment

Aside from the usual stuff like Merch, Music Samples, Tour dates etc. I think it would be cool to easily integrate advertisements/sponsors onto the site.

Comment

You can look at mine of you need ideas :
            http://www.grandsliver.net

Comment

Page for recordings, with subpages for a list recordings as a leader or sideman. A page for upcoming live performances, and a subpage for previous tours etc. A page for videos and photo. A page for buying merch, recordings, sheet music, etc. Page for equipment where they can mention sponsorships and endorsements, and a place to link to social media. An integrated music player that can be turned on or off is also good.

Comment

Working...
              X