Earn royalties via online streaming of music

• Members

We all know the music industry is looking for a change because the current (old) model isn't working anymore. I am involved with a startup company called Songbright and our goal is to monetize online streaming. This is the wave of the future. It allows artists/bands who are signed, unsigned, professional and amateur the opportunity to get their music out there as well as earn some cash for the great music that they are making.

THIS IS NOT A SPAM POSTING. I am not trying to sell you guys something. I'm just trying to get the word out about this great website. We pay 1 cent per play. This is more than double the rate you would get if you were getting internet radio play, and it sure beats youtube or myspace where your music is there for free. Think about how often people hear a song then look the artist up. They then get led to the musicians website where they can stream it for free, or youtube where they can also stream it for free. Don't all these artists deserve money for their hard work? We think so.

Check it out at www.songbright.com

If you decide to sign up use the referral code 'Sam'

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Or you can email me at sam@songbright.com

Rock on good people.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

How much would you charge a person to listen to a song?

I can vouch for at least 97% of the people using the Internet in saying I would not pay anything to listen to a streaming song of a band I am not that familiar with.

I haven't found a new band that doesn't have free streaming in one form or another in years and years and if a band doesn't promote their own music streaming outlet then it will be on YouTube somewhere.

Archived