Myspace Information page.... please contribute

• Members

couldn't find anything in the search box so... if there is already a thread like these please point me in the direction and i will delete this thread

post myspace tips in this thread

myspace is an important asset to have as a band these days. So it is important to look as good as you sound.

things I am curious about include.

what is the proper ppi to use for graphics?

does it run on html?

what is the best way to add friends?

any other tips please let us know!

• Members

Yeah, may be 2006 but it still gets me gigs and makes connections. ( original acts anyway)

Best way to get fans is to go to bands that are the same genre as you, especially local indie ones, (close cities, etc..) then go their comments page and add the people (girls) that leave comments...these are the people that are really interested in music...if they've made the investment to leave a comment it means they care..If they respond...send them updates and let them know you know they are there...(I need to do more of this)...works very well and allows you to set up a fanbase in another city so when you do get there you will have a few friendly faces in the crowd...

• Members

Yeah, may be 2006 but it still gets me gigs and makes connections. ( original acts anyway)

Best way to get fans is to go to bands that are the same genre as you, especially local indie ones, (close cities, etc..) then go their comments page and add the people (girls) that leave comments...these are the people that are really interested in music...if they've made the investment to leave a comment it means they care..If they respond...send them updates and let them know you know they are there...(I need to do more of this)...works very well and allows you to set up a fanbase in another city so when you do get there you will have a few friendly faces in the crowd...

Yeah I see what you mean, but most of the time they leave a comment its because they know the band personaly.

• Members

this is my myspace page any of you guys want to add me or leave a comment that would rawk! i have problems getting comments and friends i dont know how to really soo here it is i would deeply appreciate it if you guys did atleast check it out and i will do the same for you:)

http://www.myspace.com/lithium666x

James

Archived