Composer seeking assignment.

• Members

Hello Ace here.

I have taken into account the criticisms made about my previous post attempts and have decided to adopt a more serious and direct writing style whilst posting these forums.

I am not joking in my requests, and while I am not deadly serious, I would request respect from all that reply. I am serious and therefore have made a website for you all.

Website

SoundClick of AceCAdams

Here are some of my musical compositions I have made alone. They are to fit in niches such as

Movies orientated to 15-22 year old people

Cartoons

video games

I make music for these niches because growing adults need an unrealistic release from reality to truly enjoy life, whether it is in a cartoon, video game, or movie. This is why cartoons are so popular as are games and movies, they offer a release.

I use legitimate software, always, and am ready to undertake work from clients, for a reasonable fee.

I hope I have enlightened and entertained you, and have not come across arrogant, or offensive. Thank you for your precious time.

Thanks, Ace.

• Members

Ace,

So... your post is, like, an ad for your music creation service? So, if I need music for my video game, I would go to your web site? I see.

Um, this forum is for discussing how to distribute your music using modern tools. Not for placing ads for your music. I would suggest that you post such info in forums where people who make their own video games congregate. You'll get better results there. This forum is mostly people who write their own music - we don't really pay people to write music for our video games or movies here.

Archived