Corps of Noise

Tom Sklenar

• Members

The vocals on "like a Ghost" need to come forward. I couldn't really understand what she was singing. "Black Hole" was better in that regard and more my style musically. Best of luck with the band. How long have you been together?

• Members

I was referring to the singer. I can't understand the lyrics. Bringing the vocals forward in the mix might help or she may simply need to articulate better. FWIW, I notice this a lot with bands on TV, except Country bands. The lyrics seem to be lost in the mix and garbled.

• Members

Thank you for your critique. We will try to implement that element next time we will go into the studio. The truth is "Like a ghost" and "Black hole" were recorded in another studios and the first mentioned is older one. So it´s good, that you mentioned a progression in newer song. Next time we plan to use studio, were "Black hole" was recorded.

• Members

Thank you all very much for your positive responses! I am really glad, that you like it :)

Have you seen a video "Like a ghost" already? If you like the song, I´ll be pleased, if you also check the video. And if you will like it, you may share it between your friends and rock music maniacs :D

Here is the link for the video

Archived