Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a multi-genre solo artist. Check out what I do!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a multi-genre solo artist. Check out what I do!

I'm currently working on a full-length 12-15 track multi-genre album with each song coming from different genres and sounding completely different from each other.
    All songs are 100% originals that are written and performed by me.

I've got 2 songs that I've just released recently, one more will be released in the next 2 weeks and more to come.

Pop/Ballad:

Rock:

Post-hardcore:

Pop Punk:

Techno/dubstep:
    (coming soon)

Djent:
    (coming soon)

Hiphop:
    Last edited by KevinTJH; 09-21-2017, 06:17 AM.

Checked out both of your songs. Gotta admit ''Don't Give Up'' isn't my cup of espresso but ''Fight For You'' is as good as anything I've heard on the radio. I'm impressed with your ability. Best of luck.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• KevinTJH
      KevinTJH commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the kind words, DeepEnd!

Kevin, nicely done, but a few technical suggestions...watch your breath intake, turn away from the mic, and get wise to sibilance, those 'esses' really hiss....
    interesting juxtaposition stylistically between those two songs...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

hi KevinTJH i listen you work seriously i am not a expert but your voice is good and one day you made a star. so keep it up don't loose hope, god bless you.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Just uploaded a new song in the Post-hardcore genre! It definitely won't appeal to everyone though but it's different from the last two. Tell me what you think!

Comment

Listened to the ''Post Hardcore'' song, whatever that means. Still not my taste but well done.

Comment

• KevinTJH
            KevinTJH commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. I figured so as much. It's a very niche genre.

Stay tuned for 2 more tracks on the way though. I've got a Hiphop/R&B one in the works and a Pop Punk track coming soon!
            Not a single song I'll be releasing will sound anywhere alike to each other!

Added my HipHop track! Tell me what you guys think!

Comment

I listened to the Hiphop track and enjoyed it much more than I expected, which tells me you're probably not doing it right. Seriously, this old white dude liked it a lot but I'm probably not the target demographic so take it for whatever it's worth.

Comment

NEW UPDATE:

Added a music video for the Post-Hardcore track:

Let me know what you think!

Comment

The whole album concept is good idea :-)

Comment

Working...
                X