Rap Metal's Not Dead

Boomside

• Members

Some of us haven't been in a band in a while, and we're kind of psyched about this. We're called Boomside (named for a drug-infested low-income housing complex where we're from.) It's four best friends just turnin' up and having fun. I'm generally not into rap metal, mostly because either the rapper and/or band are whack, but I think we do it right.

It's certainly not for everybody. However, there's more to come - not all heavy and with a wider variety of flavors than this song indicates. Straight out of the deepest, darkest Long Island, Boomside brings everything from beatdown anthems to party jams!

I feel like our main audience would most likely be 14-24 year olds who like hoodrat s--t.

Timing is everything and our time is now. Rap Metal's not dead. The new kings have arrived.

With that being said, here it is, our first music video!

Vocals - His Highness Lord Grand Boulevard

Guitar - Scumbag Jim

Bass - Warsaw Budd

Drums - Thörr Stack

For all things Boomside, hit up http://facebook.com/BoomsideNY !

Boomside Freak Posse, represent! Hoodrat Nation, rise up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Yep.. Nice! :-)

Thanks for checking it out! We're confident in what we're doing but understand that because it's rap metal there's bound to be a knee-jerk reaction to a lot of it. The response in general has been surprisingly positive though!

Archived